Author: tmphgt

Michelle Yeoh or Zhang Ziyi ... [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-5-25 15:53:38 |Display all floors
SA,Really?

I always thought liu is a nice girl,she act as a fair and thoughtful princess in all her movies.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-25 16:01:45 |Display all floors

Reply #43 limark's post

Li - that is movies and movies must sell.

You can know if you know face-reading!!!

Anyway Liu must be clever to get that acting/singing carrer.
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-25 16:11:39 |Display all floors
Caring,

Yeah,what we see is only one side of she  in her movie.

we never get the true facet.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-25 16:28:21 |Display all floors
limark...

we never wanna know the truth about her....LOL
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-25 19:20:58 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sinfulangel at 5-25-2006 15:14
i am with uncle T all the way....

Michelle.....

Zhang zi yi is just a puppet.....no body shape at all...thats horrible.....

when i looked at her in that geisha movie....i cant stop myself laughing......

i am sure even if she stripeed bare in front of others...no one wants her.......

is there any way we can test your theory of nobody wanting her if she were naked before them?  

she's slim and she's got a killer body and gorgeous face and sexy hair....watch her interview videos on helloziyi.us and you'll see just how cute her personality is too.  unrivaled by any western gal....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-25 19:31:31 |Display all floors
Originally posted by superkylin at 5-25-2006 15:23
I think in geisha she even tried hard to act something...
If you look at zhang's other movies...Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon, House of Flying Daggers....they're comedies....nothing but shallowne ...

those movies are awesome!  she's so fragile, how can you guys/gals be so mean to her??  :)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-25 20:15:37 |Display all floors

ZZY ungrateful and uncivil

Zhang ZiYi has a diva's attitude and has no respect for anyone. Throughout her career she has used everyone as a 'ladder plank' or step to get to the top. This uneducated hollywood bumpkin can't act to save her life. In Memoirs of a Geisha that little girl from the beginning acted more naturally than her. Her 'cute' personality which you see mikeghet is a facade or visage she displays for the sake of winning approval in the West. If you watch her other interviews or comments...the devil is in the details. I have some friends who were her collegeaues in their performing arts school, they do not disagree with the bleeding obvious. There are people in China who love to hate her and also those due to 'pride' love her despite knowing how much of a biatch she is. Most westerners just likes her oriental look and only see the surface which is only skin deep.

I'll tell you the truth...if her bony mediocre figured body was nekkid right in front of me I will go to another room.

Trust
((EyeOfStorm))
~All that which glitters is not gold~

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.