Author: windycityusa

What qualities does a woman look for in a man? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-2-8 09:35:12 |Display all floors
I was hoping to have people think what they wanted most. To look beyond, and to reach inside and tell what they hold most dear. All of these answers were coming from the heart, and that is what I wanted. It was working, the answers showed that. All of us want just about the same qualities, and we are not willing to settle for second best.

Now look what I brought about. Perhaps I am a jinx for asking.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-8 10:03:13 |Display all floors
never mind, we all have ups and downs
I wanna enjoy the sunshine and beach hand in hand with you forever.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-8 10:06:25 |Display all floors
That is so true.
I know it is not my fault, but I feel like I am the one who put it in motion for the outcome to happen.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-8 10:09:15 |Display all floors
it's ok/////    forget about that,

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-8 10:11:02 |Display all floors
yeaaaaaaaaaaaa..we should ask ourselves what kind of a partner we want most,but if we havent found the best one ,will we choose the second best? I am not sure coz I think a lot of people had or have chosen the second best ,excluding me. Maybe some day,I will do that too. Life is harsh and the point is whether you can stand being alone when you still havent found the best one.

I hope to find someone he is really attractive,I mean he should have something unique which enough attracts me. I dont like guys are just money-making machines.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-8 10:11:14 |Display all floors
it's ok, forget about that/

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-8 10:12:05 |Display all floors
Ok, thanks.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.