Author: windycityusa

What qualities does a woman look for in a man? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-2-8 18:43:53 |Display all floors
I was in Harbin last week with the family and went to the ice and snow festival.  The temp was around -30C that night and we stopped to buy those sausages on a stick things.  my wife asked if we should get a hot sausage and I looked at her very seriously and said in a low voice "yeah since my sausage is frozen"  It took her a minute to get it and then she couldn't stop laughing.  

so maybe a woman looks for a hot sausage?
One of every 4 people is mentaly  ill. Think of your
3 best friends, if they're okay, it's you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-8 18:56:29 |Display all floors
Attitude-wise: Being kind, honest, having a sense of humor and not lying.

Other than that being good in bed helps...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-8 18:59:12 |Display all floors

ha ha nice one gsmusasia

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-9 00:58:46 |Display all floors
Yes, apparently he qualifies for the "sense of humor" part.

Scottish, you're going to need a hat & gloves. Sorry to break it to you. It's February, do you remember what "February" means?

But don't worry, I'm sure the airport will sell everything you could possibly need for the highest price imaginable. Especially compared to Asian & Middle Eastern prices. (?) I hope you've been saving a year's salary for gloves.
I am not rich.  :L

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-9 01:57:25 |Display all floors
Anyway... I don't understand the question >.<

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-9 02:08:52 |Display all floors
Do you mean you don't understand the original question, "What qualities does a woman look for in a man?"

It means, if you are a woman, what qualities do you want a man to have? For example, I would want a man to be honest, and intelligent, and the other things I wrote earlier.

If you are a man, you can read the answers of women here and see what is important to them in a man.
I am not rich.  :L

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-9 09:37:14 |Display all floors
Scottish, Freakyqi is correct. I live pretty close by as the crow would fly. This week is going to be colder than it has in a while. It is about 30F in the days, and 20F at night. It is also a damp cold, so it does go right through you. No snow on the ground as the sun melts any that falls. If you need to buy something here to wear for the cold, the biggest and cheapest place would be a Walmart store. They are just about every where, and your destination has one for sure.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.