Author: atu1981222

Woud u like thailand? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-3-16 14:37:37 |Display all floors
I have no chance to go to Thailand for a visit by my self.  I just know a Thai man when i was doing foreign business. Though he has not brought our products but I like to talking with him because he is a very very gentleman.
MSN:nazhu123@sina.com

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-16 17:24:41 |Display all floors
The Land of STD's. A  haven for married/divorced men (majority Caucasians). The funny thing is this ain't no generalization or an insult, just stating facts.
((EyeOfStorm))
~All that which glitters is not gold~

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-17 01:09:47 |Display all floors

won't let that one go by

You know, "eyeofstorm", I have read your posts and for the most part they were
earning you my respect, but in NO way will I let this one go by!  If you can produce
plausible evidence that Thailand's rate of STDs is in the top ten of the world which in my eyes would make it "the Land of STDs" - produce it!

"A haven for married/divorced men (majority Caucasians)."  For your information,
the "majority"  of  "married/divorced men" in Thailand are not "Caucasians", they
are Asians by a Far margin.  Now if you meant to say that the "majority" of foreign
"married/divorced men" are "Caucasians" I could find no argument with that
statement, but what would be the point.  I sure that there are many countries that
would love to have the tourist dollars that those men (many with their families)
bring to the "land of smiles".  If by the use of the word "haven" you mean that the
"majority" of Caucasian married men who go to Thailand, do so to cheat on their
wives, you are full of it!  If the divorced Caucasian men go to Thailand for many
reasons and one of those reasons is an attraction to some of the most beautiful
women in the world, what the hell is wrong with that?  I can be counted in that
category.  I went to Thailand many years ago, for many reasons, one of which was
that I found Thai womens beauty and charm to be irresistible.  I found one Thai
woman that fit that bill to a tee and married her.  The two of us couldn't be happier!
I hope that you don't subscribe to that load of crap that all Asian women want in a
husband is a "sugardaddy" because that is some much bs!  A legit generalization
can be made that the reason Asian (and particularly Thai) women are so attacted
to Caucasian men is because of the horrible and barbaric way they are treated by
their native men, which was the case with my wife.

"this ain't no generalization or insult"  You are so wrong!  Have you ever even been
to Thailand.  I have lived there for years, both in Bangkok and in the rural regions,
and I find your statements to be both a gross generalization and a MAJOR insult
to a beautiful people and country!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-19 20:50:42 |Display all floors
You have become way too emotional in terms of posting. Are you defending this because your wifey is of Thailand origin? If not then you need to read clearer that what I said was not aimed as an insult. I make fun of anyone because everyone these days seem to be offended by everything. I only said those things because all of the ex-pats I know made their escapade-esque testimonies at the 'round tables' *bar*. Also, I have been to Thailand multiple times myself and my eyes do not lie when I head to Bangkok.

Im entitled to my own observation and opinion and so are you.
Kudos
((EyeOfStorm))
~All that which glitters is not gold~

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-22 15:15:58 |Display all floors
welcome to china! post well! I am a boy of shanghai!

MSN:raulzjx@hotmail.com

talk to me! if u want!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-25 15:43:33 |Display all floors
Hi atu, sawaddee kap.

Welcome to China Daily.

I've been to Thailand several times. I used to live at Laem Chabang Hotel in Si Racha for my school holidays every year. I've been to places like Bangkok, Pattaya, Chiang Mai and Chiang Rai.

I enjoyed my time there and learned some interesting Thai language  : )

One thing that I admire the most is that racial distinction is rarely mentioned on Thai tv. Something which is not found in my country, Malaysia. Over here, we draw a clear line between races and religion.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-28 05:06:27 |Display all floors
Originally posted by atu1981222 at 2006-1-28 01:43
Woud u like thailand?

Yes - to go, no ketchup.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.