Views: 2512|Replies: 7

find the one for your heart ? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-1-27 04:54:57 |Display all floors
looking again now i am fit and well 45 retired very happy, place in xiamen and a dog also Uk and Brazil dont need to work help people in the west who are worse off hten me not money but money and time?
so who wants to know me more slowly female only reply?
happy new year everyone

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-1-27 05:04:06 |Display all floors

Yawn ...

Take your own advice from ruediger's thread ...

This is not a dating forum ... Those that try will often get burnt! If you don't need to work then get out and meet ladies in the real world!

Or do you expect those that go online to be any different?
Take me down to the paradise city, where the grass is green and the girls are pretty

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-6 22:54:13 |Display all floors
in the west its different people dont have the time dating internet is big, i can go to Russia if i need a girl or ktv so if china is ever to catch upto the west over the next 100years ypu need to understand life outside your regime??
there is speed dating salsa dating and also go bar pick up girl in west so sometimes the route change maybe different.
I am old long in the tooth speak some mandarin and can get any woman its nice to try a differnet route choice is not a problem its the right choice that counts.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-6 23:11:04 |Display all floors

Reply: garyh1959

What exactly was the point of your PM?

I quote: "you are so far off the mark you need to see life in the west i wont get burnt too old rich and clever for that one trust me? its just a different route i may go in china tv next which would be different later keep cool"

I live in the so called "West" ...  So, again I will ask: what is wrong with meeting ladies in the real world? If you have a place in China then surely you can go out and meet ladies?

"Getting burnt" has more do to with being flamed here ...
Take me down to the paradise city, where the grass is green and the girls are pretty

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-6 23:15:50 |Display all floors

Also ...

Saying "can get any woman" is pure arrogance ... If 1959 implies your year of birth then that puts you in your late 40s - that rules out many women being interested ...

[ Last edited by tmphgt at 2006-2-8 08:46 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-7 01:15:26 |Display all floors

thatsmagazine

on thatsmagazine you can place a personal ad.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-7 01:40:34 |Display all floors

Reply: idealist

Alas garyh1959's facade is beginning to crumble as he reveals his attitude towards women.

Check out his posting under the "German Male, looking for chinese Female" thread ...

Make your choice now is he: predator or pimp?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.