Views: 1544|Replies: 3

Making friends , living in Beijing [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-1-15 20:20:20 |Display all floors
Hi , everybody , I am rain , a boy living in Beijing .

I graduated from college for more than 2 years and just broke up with my girl friend . Consequently , I suddenly got lots of spare time .  Dating back to the last several years ,  I  had neglected my interets , my families and friends , the primary element in my life is my girlfriend . I think it is time for me to find all of them back as well as English . so I came to here .  Would you like to make friends with me ?

Beijing is a great City . however , As my ex-girlfriend does not like travel and sports ,  I havent visit those royal parks for years . I really want to find someone have the same interests with me and share each other 's happiness and the viewpoint to the world , as well as English learnig .

I dont know how to describe my characristics . it is considered that I am the typical taurine .  Forgettery is the worst drawback of mine . but it maybe a good news to my friends , if they done something bad to me , i may easily forgot what they did to me and get along with them  .  

That 's all . Looking forward to you letter .  

rain.ye.1981@hotmail.com

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-1-15 20:26:03 |Display all floors
Originally posted by rainye at 2006-1-15 20:20
Hi , everybody , I am rain , a boy living in Beijing .

I graduated from college for more than 2 years and just broke up with my girl friend . Consequently , I suddenly got lots of spare time .  ...

an interesting message~
Beijing is a good city~

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-1-16 12:13:10 |Display all floors

hey ,maybe we can be casual friends to travel together

i am a girl learning economics in Peking Univ. i would like to find someone to travel around Beijing with me and also learn english together.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-1-16 13:20:54 |Display all floors
to chrismeng :
yeah  , beijing is a interesting city , but I havent began to know the essential attrative things of beijing . I expect I can touch this city more close and enjoy living here .

to sumiox :
If it is possible to be a friend of you , it will be my pleasure .

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.