Author: spiritrace

HOT POT WHO LOVES IT???? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-1-28 04:33:06 |Display all floors

Great Jack. I am hayyp they liked it.

That will be a good starting point for you in the future for other good cooking ideas.My family will not eat Spaghetti, so sad. If I make it I end up eating it all.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-1-30 18:08:18 |Display all floors

Thank you again

I have told my family that my recipe was got from a friend in the forum,they were saying that you are so nice!
and they were enjoing it  well. and my brother 've leart to make  it  from me .LOL
If winter comes,can spring be far behind?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-1-30 23:53:27 |Display all floors

garam masala...

Yes, it's Indian, so if you can't find in regular stores, Indian food stores will definitely have it. The jar I bought says it has:
cumin
black pepper
cinnamon
cloves
coriander
cardamom

A tiny bit different. Just shows there's room for trial & error if you're making your own.
I am not rich.  :L

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-1-31 05:33:34 |Display all floors

I found about 10 different recipes for Garam Masala

Probably regional. Just another example there are not fixed rules in cooking. That's what makes it so fun.

I made 5 bean salad with hickory smoked bacon......Soooooo good. Now I can equal my wife in farting.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-5 17:16:35 |Display all floors

LOL

so funny,  beans is the main reason for causing fart.LOL  i  don't  like beans very much though they are good for our health,  just like soybean, they are containing lecithin which is helpful for our absorption.and mungbean , in our Chinese medicine,it can be used for an medicinal hearb which has the founction of cooling the blood,etc.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-6 08:02:08 |Display all floors

Mung bean also make very good bean sprouts

to be included with many ways of cooking. We often buy the beans and soak them in water until they sprout. We grow a lot of things ourselves because of the cost and the fact that fresh vegetables just taste better.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-6 09:22:22 |Display all floors

yes,i agree with ya

mung bean sprouts is also  a good dish when we eating hotpot. and soy bean sprouts is good dish too. but as for me, i like Chinese cabbage more.Do you like it?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.