Views: 10864|Replies: 18

urgent!!help,the native english speaker and .. [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-1-11 09:32:23 |Display all floors
urgent!!help,the native english speaker and anybody who want to improve one's english com in this way plz...!!!

hi,everyone,i am an english fans,but i am afraid my english is so poor that oftentimes i can't  freely express what i want to say..I envy those who can  use this language like one's home tongue..How can i have that english skills? Let's  put aside all formality, and open our mouths bravely,don,t care whatever others say about you..Maybe what i just wrote above in english is full of mistakes,wrong expression,but,i believe i will  conquer any difficulty as long as i  do my best..,.

I wish those old hand and native english speakers can give me a hand,point out my wrong sentence and correct them for me anytime....tks in adcance to all the warmhearted..

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-1-11 11:54:40 |Display all floors
you're usually missing a lot of spaces in your sentences after commas, by writing say..."hi, everyone"
as for correct sentences , you want to say fan instead of fans, i believe often times is two words, not one
you should say "how can i have those english skills" as opposed to saying that
where you say "conquer any difficulty" should say "conquer any diffiulties"
it seems like you often use singular nouns instead of plural ones, and a few places where you use an incorrect word

another note: there are some words you chose where someone fluent in english would probably use a different word to get across their point better, but it doesn't make the words you used incorrect

hope that is of help to you

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-1-11 12:08:41 |Display all floors

Welcome!

There are people of all levels of English and Chinese on these message boards. I can say for myself that I am glad to see people being brave and trying to speak another language. I am still a beginner in Chinese, and I need to be more brave too! So thank you for reminding me!

Find posts that interest you and reply to them. People will usually not correct your English unless you ask them to, because not everyone wants to be corrected every time, it would get annoying. If you want corrections, write that at the end of your posts. Maybe you could make it your "signature".

dreamgir1 made good suggestions so far.
I am not rich.  :L

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-1-11 14:03:36 |Display all floors
Thanks very much to dreamgir1 and freakyqi for your corrections and suggestions 。
非常感谢dreamgir1 和 freakyqi的指正和建议。
I have carefully read all you said above word by word. I am sure  they really are of great help to my english study.
你们上面说的我都仔细的看了,我相信他们对我的英语学习一定有很大的帮助。
Sometimes i really don't know how to choose a appropriate  word or  frase to express my thoughts more
natively.Oftentimes,my brain lies in a blank situation when writing or speaking english.Only a few familiar words come to my mind.
有时候,真的不知道选择一个怎样的词或者短语才能更好的表达一句话。更多的时候,当我讲英语的时候,我的脑子一片空白。来来回回就那么几个常用的词。

From now on i decide to use any way that can be used to improve my english skills. Do not care what others say about me,even laughing at me.
从今天开始,我打算用所有可用的方法来提高我的英语水平。不会害怕别人怎么说我,甚至是笑话我。

I hope more warmhearted person to help me correct my sentences or write some here in english..Yours help would be the biggest encouragement for me.Thanks in advance。
我希望更多的热心人能给我帮助,或者是在这里写一些东西。对我来说,你的帮助将是莫大的鼓励。先谢谢了。

You think you can,you can.
你认为你行,你就行!!
Any correction to my sentences is appreciated!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-1-12 08:57:46 |Display all floors
No comments any more?
Any correction to my sentences is appreciated!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-1-12 11:19:52 |Display all floors

To: wygls007

try your best to read the native English materials; cherish every chance to talk with foreign friends and english learners; if you do not speak and read, I think you can not find your problem.
many a little makes a mickle!!
Don't eager for quick success and instant benefit; learning language a long project, and it will take you much time!
To the world you may be one person; but to one person you may be the world.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-1-12 11:23:04 |Display all floors
believe yourself, If you pain, you will gain.
This place is a very good place to study English, I cherish every time when i come here and i hope You will cherish it ,too
To the world you may be one person; but to one person you may be the world.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.