Views: 3930|Replies: 12

i am in beijing, want friends to practise english [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-1-10 23:05:48 |Display all floors
Hi, everyone
today i find this bbs, i am working in a foreign company, english is my big challenge now, sometimes due
to my poor english, i am in trouble. so i am eager to learn english ASAP, i would like to know native speakers or excellent english people, i believe i can bring some valuable things to you. by the way, i am male, i am 35, i am a senior manager in a finance company.
pls add me msn: iloveenglish999@hotmail.com

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-1-11 17:44:52 |Display all floors
Originally posted by tfslxz at 2006-1-10 23:05
Hi, everyone
today i find this bbs, i am working in a foreign company, english is my big challenge now, sometimes due
to my poor english, i am in trouble. so i am eager to learn english ASAP, i  ...

Why not join a class?

There you could learn more

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-3 05:36:46 |Display all floors

say hello to you

hi,how are you. i am a 33-year-old girl who is living in beijing. i really wanna make friends with you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-3 05:40:40 |Display all floors

again

sorry, i know you are a male . don't misunderstand i just wanna improve my english.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-9 11:11:01 |Display all floors

hi gege_1973

i really appreciate your response, but unfortunately you did not leave any information about u, how can i reach you, it is my big challenge, i 'd like to make friends with u, hope you can see my response and contact with me, pls add my msn id: iloveenglish999@hotmial.com

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-9 23:35:40 |Display all floors
good. I love english too. I used to speak with my wife at home. it's very helpful for english study. so you can do the samy way.
I was a diplomat in vienna and now I am living in Beijing.

lixiang@csoc.cn

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-14 17:25:55 |Display all floors
hi,english is very important,
let us improve it

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.