Views: 8701|Replies: 41

back [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-1-9 20:01:41 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-1-9 20:08:33 |Display all floors
Back from where??...dream???..what kinda dreams???...
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-1-9 20:14:28 |Display all floors

Oh well ...

It was all becoming so much fun too ...
Take me down to the paradise city, where the grass is green and the girls are pretty

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-1-9 20:16:32 |Display all floors
Oh..you are back as well...more fun!!
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-1-9 20:21:47 |Display all floors

Well

I never left ... unlike some with their multiple usernames ... or others who actually think that we care if they return or not

Did you get some sleep in the end SA?
Take me down to the paradise city, where the grass is green and the girls are pretty

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-1-9 20:29:10 |Display all floors
haha..I still dont understand why people have multiple handles here..they must have split personality..

I slept for about 10 hrs in total..so its not too bad..but right now..I am sleepless again!!

Thanks for your concern...=)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-1-9 21:03:31 |Display all floors

Well

I don't know why people bother with them either however it is usually easy to see through their little games. You may or may not find out who the big perpetrators are

Their classic modus operandi includes posting recycled news items that really should be in the Free Talk section and immature attacks on those who disagree with their antics: the prime target is usually foreigners and sometimes Chinese girls.

Ah, good - sleep helps! Sleepless in Sydney

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.