Author: zijuanly

HELP ME, THANK YOU! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-2-6 08:09:39 |Display all floors

LONG VACATION

HAPPY NEW YEAR AND MISS YOU CAMPHOR!
To the world you may be one person; but to one person you may be the world.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-6 09:34:29 |Display all floors

well,i’m here

looking forward to see u,u know but long time passed find none.

Here I'd like to say something as Feng Gong's famous saying

"zijuanly,I miss you so eagerly that I am nearly dying"

I welcome corrections to my Baby-English!  :)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-6 10:36:40 |Display all floors

thank you, miss you too.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-6 15:51:54 |Display all floors

hi

so long time no see old friend,why just say such few words? :)

Yesterday we began to came back work ,yet many workmates did  as the former.Except yesterday morning several company leaders' greeting new year in our office,nobody goes to work on the usual  time.This moring
as I was pushing the door of my office I found it locked still  ! My god,I was the first one to office!!

hehe.  Just as the habits of the  former years,our real state of working need to begin at the time that fifteen days after the Spring Festival.

That's all,yet I think the real state of our state-owned units should be like ours.And yours? how are you these days,zijuanly my friends?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-7 08:21:21 |Display all floors
Yesterday was the second day for me to work and was very busy, so I can only say hello to you and tell you I am back. For me the holiday is not very special. I spent only three days with my family and then I came back to QD. I stayed in the room all day with just listening to the tape and reading novels. Compared with the silly holidays, I like to work, because I can chat with my friends like you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-7 10:03:03 |Display all floors

oh.

I have the same feeling like yours. Spring Festival comes yearly yet its attraction is getting weak.As a child,I love letting off firecrackers very much and except my family's sevearl fixed processes of letting off firecrackers,I ofen bought much more of that.  

This year on the evening of the New Year's Eve,I was urged by my mother to take the firecrackers out of the house and let it off.My interests in the new years is decreasing little by little,instead, another feeling these two years that I couldn't help asking myself : uncousciously another year passed away,I have to be forced to grow older again......

[ Last edited by camphor at 2006-2-7 10:07 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-7 16:18:50 |Display all floors
It’s very different from the young to celebrate the spring festival. It’s always very interesting for the children but not for us. When we were young, we expect to wear new clothes, to eat good foods and so on. But when we grow old, we just take it as a holiday and accompany our family especially our parents.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.