Author: zijuanly

HELP ME, THANK YOU! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-1-9 14:06:31 |Display all floors
ok, if i have time, i would.
although forest is a gump, he express a true idea about everything, like the perpol says "sincerity".

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-1-9 17:53:59 |Display all floors
life is like a box of chocolates and you will never know what you gonna get next..LoL

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-1-9 18:11:44 |Display all floors
well,you know he is the combination of American spirits--- a football player, a soldier ,a successful businessman, and a loyal friend ,a reliable bf and etc. And another highlight of this movie is the plots are strung by several important events and persons ,such as the king, water affair and so on. So it's a mini history of America..sorry I have to go now. Maybe say more abt it next time if you are willing to hear.:)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-1-9 21:21:26 |Display all floors

forest is a true man

yes,most of us can't be true man eyerytime and everywhere.But forest done it .In an other way ,forest make our dream become true,we can see and feel what we can't get in real life from forest's life.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-1-10 08:23:16 |Display all floors

To: winddancer

Thank you! I am waiting for your another thoughts,  I think your thoughts about forest is very deep and completed!
Thanks for share your opinion with me, I think next time when I appreciate this film, I will get much more knowledge after I learning so much from you!
thank you again
To the world you may be one person; but to one person you may be the world.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-1-10 08:26:23 |Display all floors

TO: liuchang531

I also think forest is a true man. I rememer there is one sentence forest has said in this film:" Jenny, I'm not a smart man, but I know what love is."(perhaps, I did not remember it exactly. ) I think thissentence gave me the deepest impression when I saw this film first time.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-1-10 08:27:14 |Display all floors

to: all

expect further discussion !!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.