Views: 3824|Replies: 27

One man and 5 women... [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-1-5 03:46:58 |Display all floors
This is a true story.

My cousin keeps 5 women (so to speak) under one roof (cluster of 5 separate houses). He has one legal wife. He is a lawyer himself, so I don’t think he would break any laws of the land. All his women love him and contented to be his life-long partners. They are all university graduates and are successful (with the help of my cousin) in their own careers. They brought up their children as Doctors, Lawyers, Accountants etc…my cousin is rich enough to look after all the women and his children needs. On the whole, I believe they are enjoying their life!

Can a man love 5 women or more at the same time and stay with them for life? Conversely can more than 2 women love the same man and stay with him for life?

[ Last edited by thunderbird at 2006-1-5 11:58 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-1-6 00:06:38 |Display all floors

Folks, please don't be too polite about my cousin....

he is only my cousin.....I will not defend for him.....he lives his life.....and I live mine.....please speak your mind on this matter.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-1-6 00:36:55 |Display all floors
that's just amazing

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-1-6 01:07:02 |Display all floors

He is not the only crazy cousin I have....

I have more than 15 cousins.....and they are all doing amazing things!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-1-6 07:41:42 |Display all floors
Hmm. The only way I would be a woman in that group is if I could ALSO go out and be with other guys when I wanted! He gets his choice of 5 women??? Then the women should get their choices too. If 2-3 of them are not getting enough attention, can they go out and meet other guys, even if temporarily? Ha! That's the deal I'd need.

Actually I couldn't do that at all, sharing my guy with 4 others.... that's just too weird for me.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-1-6 07:46:55 |Display all floors
Way weird, unless he lives in Utah.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-1-6 11:43:02 |Display all floors

I went swimming and met a guy from B.C....

He said usually he stays with one of his "girlfriends" for 5 months.... more specific.... lives with her under the same roof for 5 months.... then he has to move on to his second "girlfriend" because in B.C. if you stay with the woman for more than 5 or 6 months, then you would become her common-law husband (I didn't verify his statement with reliable sources yet.).... I know in Ontario, if the couple stays together under one roof for two years, they would be considered legally as a common-law couple by the court.... he told me he didn't want to get married...so he always moves around before the common-law status can be legally established.

Among all my cousins, this cousin is the only one who has 5 women attached to him for life.... that story took place 35 years ago in Hong Kong. Now some women live in Canada and some remain in Hong Kong. All their kids are professional adults.

Are they really happy…I wouldn’t know for sure…. as I said earlier…. he lives his life…. and I live mine…I don’t pry into their private life

However, this real event in life leads me to my post’s question…from my personal experience…at one time in my past…I was in love with two women at the same time…is this a common phenomenon?…I wonder?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.