You are the last thing on my mind

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-1-23 18:15:21 |Display all floors
none...
well,i will work hard..

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-1-25 11:41:59 |Display all floors

proficiency

I am a native speaker.  I have also been to China...I loved it!  If anyone needs help, I would be very happy to help.  Perhaps someone can also help me with my terrible mandarin!

[ Last edited by bai_zilong at 2006-1-25 11:45 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-1-25 12:10:16 |Display all floors

Welcome Bai Zilong

is your name 白子龙in mandarin?
Does it have anything special?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-1-25 13:02:03 |Display all floors
Yes! That is it!!!  

My given name is Aaron.  When I started learning mandarin, I chose a Chinese name.  I chose "zilong" because it is the nickname of Zhao Yun, one of my favorite characters in San Guo Yan Yi (Three Kingdoms).  As for Bai, my teacher gave it to me (I'm not really sure why!).

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-1-25 13:34:03 |Display all floors
I envy those guys who are good at Oral Enlgish or Writting English! And i really don't understand why some English learners are more good at Oral than Writing. And others on the contrary.  In my opinion, both Oral and Writing help each other, i.e. The better your oral English is, the better your writing is.  Just like the way that improvement of your listening comprehensin can help you in both oral and pronunciation, reading comprehension's progresses can help you in writing skills.
But, my English is very poor not only in Oral, but writing. So i chose none no.6 of the title. In fact, i never passed any exams, i swear!
And I am glad to hear any suggestions on English topic!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-1-25 14:26:03 |Display all floors

子龙,I find you...

You have a special cute tone ,even in here! :

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.