Author: fangxuan

Poll: Who'll win the 2006 World Cup? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-1-23 23:32:39 |Display all floors
I support Czech

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-1-28 01:40:21 |Display all floors

The Dutch

Like the EuroChampionship in Germany, back in '88, the Dutch won...we beat the Russians in the final..:)

Nowadays with players, like Cocu, Robben, Van Nistelrooij, Vlaar en Van der Sar i have to say; 'why not the worldcup this time around?'......

If not the Dutch, i hope the Ukraine will go (very) far.:)

Bassam
By the way; the FIFA-worldrankinglist is as follows; Brasil, Holland, Czech Rep.
Would be a nice final, Brasil-Holland

[ Last edited by bassam at 2006-1-28 01:43 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-5 19:19:17 |Display all floors
I think the process is the most important,the result is the second.
let us share the match!!!!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-6 23:13:21 |Display all floors
the draw favours germany who have a good side they are hosts and must do well.
Brazil will not do so well as they rely on ronaldinhio too much.
England will win they have the best players, my son is 16 and has gone to arsenal for a record fee recently he will play with Wayne rooney and michael Owen, lampard, terry robinson and becham of course, not forgetting joe cole.
The premiership is the best league in the world and england are overdue, they will face probably spain in the final or italy who are also both due a good performance italy only lost in france 98 on penalties, and maldini is back..
Sorry China are not there but with sheffienld wednesday having a a acedmy in Hianan then there is a good future for the team..

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-8 13:24:25 |Display all floors

Germany

Life goes on!!!!!!!  ----  I am what I am!!!!!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-10 03:53:11 |Display all floors
go for Germany

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-10 10:58:20 |Display all floors

the ball is round

i am do not  watch football game very often,and know little about it ,but in my opinion,as a sport ,i 'd like to see some dark horse ,coz,it will make the game more interesting,

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.