Author: bassam

I want to learn more Chinese [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-12-27 03:24:47 |Display all floors

click here

I'm very glad to meet you here!i could help you and maybe become a good friend,don't forget to add my msn:Vincent_wzf@hotmail.com  tnx

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-27 15:26:09 |Display all floors

Nice to know you......

I wonder how's the life in amsterdam-holland in time like now...Must be frozen cold!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-28 22:07:49 |Display all floors

hi

hello ,I want to learn english ,and I am a chinese ,so we can study get together.you can add me msn :nanalv@msn.cn
Originally posted by bassam at 2005-12-26 06:32
I'm a half Dutch/Arabic male who lives in Amsterdam-The Netherlands.....
我是荷兰人。。。现在我在荷兰。
我喜欢学习汉语。我只知道325 汉字。

I've just come back from 2 (wonderful) weeks in Ch ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-29 11:00:10 |Display all floors
wish we could be a friend . my msn is davidedward@sohu.com . wish you like Chinese Culture !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-1-16 16:02:51 |Display all floors

hi,i am Gloria

hi,from your sentence,i have got to know you are like China,thank you very much,hehe,China is a traditional and hospitality country
sincerely wish you come here again,and i am that would be enjoyed a great wonderful time.my msn is gloria-985@hotmail.com,happy to know you:)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-1-22 16:02:23 |Display all floors

Nice to meet you.

Glad to see your info.I am studying English oral.Wish  us make friend.Study together.Please add me.
I am SHENZHEN city.Welcome to visit here.

My mns:cs_wu_2010@hotmail.com

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-1-23 14:29:25 |Display all floors

I like the thread.

I am really delighted at that you are interested in learning Chinese, and hope that we can have more contacts,sicne i am working in NIngbo, majoring iin english hwile on campus.
I am keen on Chinese, and have a very strong interest in English. I feel we can make progress in leanring languages,and my email address is milly_2834075@hotmail.com.
Looking forward to hearing from you.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.