Views: 10775|Replies: 21

what makes a man? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-12-21 19:46:31 |Display all floors
only adversity could tell he is a man or a boy"I appciaited the words very much.

now look around the campus.some guys advocate that as  man ,why can not i do it?

however .some of  them lack of an ability of what's man's behavior. over-drinking.? smoking.?

playing love game? no,no.that's not the meaning of true man.that's the boy's typical  ignorence !

hi,gals.if you wanna know your bf is a boy or man,that's easy. to examine what's he like and what he do when he meet the adversity,for instance .making up a subject.losing his card.even an trick for fun between 2 of you,you will find it's really easy to know he is a man or boy

unfortunetley,many guys so ignorent.and ignorent to their ignorence...when they confront difficulties.they start to complain ,curse.the situation and suffered.they 're  passive to find a solution.pessimistic to the prospect.what a shame!

even though.we don't know how many roads must us go down before we could be called a man.we still carry on.no matter how long it is.we guys must go on and on. coz this is also a way to tell us is a man or boy..

a man is a person who brave enough to love.stronge enough to forgive.and gernerous enough to rejoice in other's happiness.

a man is a person who can give his girl both mental happiness and material happiness

before you could afford to dress bride-colothes for her.don't undress her--if you believe so ,then you are a man

(在你不能保证给她穿上嫁衣之前,请不要脱下她的衣服)!
-如果你认为这样你便是MAN)

———————————————
The furthest distance in the world
is not from death to living,
is not over coast to coast either.
but when i am standing in front of you .
while you don't know the truth that i love you
All i can is to be a better man.
http://michael3626.spaces.live.com/Personal/

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-12-21 20:06:16 |Display all floors

Decency and honesty make a good man

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-12-21 20:09:29 |Display all floors

mental, material and physical happiness a girl must get from her man

1. only adversity could tell he is a man or a boy
2. don't know how many roads must us go down before we could be called a man
3. a man is a person who brave enough to love.stronge enough to forgive.and gernerous enough to rejoice in other's happiness.
4.a man is a person who can give his girl both mental happiness and material happiness

5. before you could afford to dress bride-colothes for her.don't undress her--if you believe so ,then you are a man   ------- the idea of this sentence sounds a little old-fashioned
Burning Alone

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-12-21 20:11:51 |Display all floors

A firm adherence to his faith makes a real man.

Burning Alone

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-12-22 10:19:22 |Display all floors
kevin - you make many good points, you sound like a sweet guy.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-12-23 15:49:02 |Display all floors

to be a better man

that's only personal thinking.
personal idea about what a man should be
may be some of them is old-fashioned.just like some people say.
but any way  i'll stick m way to be a man.2 be a better man.
All i can is to be a better man.
http://michael3626.spaces.live.com/Personal/

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-12-23 15:55:41 |Display all floors

ya, ya - Whe fighting over a girl, the best man wins!!!

That is the MAN!!!

I mean gentleman.
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.