Author: ybtlover

how to win a beautiful girl's love? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-1-11 19:17:11 |Display all floors
Originally posted by freakyqi at 2006-1-11 05:33
Hi, female opinion here... maxwit's ideas are good. Just a couple things to add: Maybe don't invite her to your place the first time or two. This may make her nervous or think you only want one thi ...

thanks

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-1-12 11:46:30 |Display all floors
thank you!

[ Last edited by ybtlover at 2006-1-12 11:49 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-1-12 14:39:18 |Display all floors

to ybtlover

i had sent u P.M .and showed my opinion.check it if have time:)
take each day as the end!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-1-12 23:41:06 |Display all floors

Emm, hehe ....

Send short messages to here , invite her to have a meal with you and then try to make your feelings obvious to her .

Usually , lovers start their relationship with friendship .
Another day , another dollars!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-1-13 11:55:24 |Display all floors
Originally posted by robertcheng at 2006-1-12 23:41
Send short messages to here , invite her to have a meal with you and then try to make your feelings obvious to her .

Usually , lovers start their relationship with friendship .

after the exams,no matter what would happen,i would express my adoration for her.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-1-13 12:10:22 |Display all floors

I think flattery works well.

What people have learned about flattery is that it is very subjective.  If you flatter a woman on something that she does not agree with, then she will see you as manipulative.  If you flatter her on something where she agrees with you, then she will think you are a very smart fellow.  That's the key -- flattery is considered over-complementing and doesn't work.  But when she agrees with your complements, then it is not seen as flattery.  Works on egos of both seces equally.

They say that relationships will sort of plod along as nothing special, and then there will be a moment of spontaneous emotion that will cause a person, man or woman, to suddenly realize that they are expeiencing a much deeper emotion than usual.  You alreay know who you want, but when her moment arrives, make the best of it.   Works on hearts of both sexes equally.

[ Last edited by matt605 at 2006-1-13 12:05 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-1-13 12:55:40 |Display all floors

matt - are you in your avatar?

I guess this topic can be for anyone at this point!

I like getting compliments, but as matt said, too many will seem fake... and if it's clearly not true we will think you're just saying it without really meaning it, and that's VERY bad. It will seem cheap, like you'll just say anything to get to us. So make sure you mean your compliments.

"""and then there will be a moment of spontaneous emotion that will cause a person, man or woman, to suddenly realize that they are expeiencing a much deeper emotion than usual.  You alreay know who you want, but when her moment arrives, make the best of it. """

matt, that's a very good insight. sounds manipulative, but.... not really. Hmm. I'm not sure what to make of it, yet I know what you mean. If, at some point soon in the relationship a person feels like "this could be the one" or "I think I love him/her", and no one acts on it, they let it pass, and both end up thinking the other does not feel the same way.... the best part may pass you by and you may not get it back.

On the other hand, if you recognize that time period, and you are serious about her, maybe you can make sure you send her signals about how much you like her. Not too much, maybe an extra gift here & there, or some deeper conversations that show your true self more.

If a guy talks about his childhood & family I know he either likes me or considers me a good friend. If he doesn't ever want to talk about personal things in his life i would worry that he doesn't want me to get too close. So after a while make sure you have some honest open or deeper conversations than just about school or work or movies.
I am not rich.  :L

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.