Author: ybtlover

how to win a beautiful girl's love? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-12-21 22:33:33 |Display all floors
thank you all for warm-hearted replies.finally,i will express my real love to her.are you interested in acknowledging how we met?
i graduated three years ago,but i had resigned from my job with a brightless future last year.now i preparing for the forthcoming postgraduate entrance exams.on the same day last month,i went to her institute to attend a accelerated class of politics.numerous students crowded into the canteen without the proprietary IC card.i chose a bowl of noodles i like most.unfortunately,i was rejected when i was to pay for it with cash.

to be continued.....

[ Last edited by ybtlover at 2005-12-21 10:35 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-12-21 23:03:26 |Display all floors
a beautiful and innocent girl passed by me when i was in difficulty,so i asked her for help."what would you like?"asked she.i pointed she to the dilicious food,so she paid for it by means of  her card with no hesitation and splendid smiles.i gave her 5 yuan,but she had no changes at hand.i said:"it doesn't matter,thanks for your kind help,the change is your reward for your help."she declined to accept my money and made a appiontment we would meet 20 minutes later at the same place.i kept my promise coming there with changes in my hand,but i couldn't see her again after a long waiting.the thought giving up the effort to find her came into my brain,but i thought the honesty is the most important!

to be continued tomorrow...........................

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-12-22 15:49:58 |Display all floors
i think you should first make clear that if she has a boyfriend, if not, it's very unfair for him.
maybe you'll think that i'm too conservative, but we should consider from other people's stand, right?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-12-26 11:37:54 |Display all floors

wish you luck

But
can you make sure that you both can keep working hard after you become her bf.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-12-26 11:44:27 |Display all floors

sorry to put u down

beautiful sometimes means expensive, hard 2 chase
just dont jude ur true feeling with first meet.
hope u can be success,man

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-12-26 18:27:34 |Display all floors
we're all supporting you!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-12-26 22:30:01 |Display all floors
i am in a worse condition.
i do think that i like the girl.but she refused me!
sorrowful !!!!!!!!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.