Views: 14308|Replies: 55

how to win a beautiful girl's love? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-12-20 22:19:30 |Display all floors

i am not young,my parents always urge that i should make a girl friend as soon as possible.i am also
eager for a girl's love.in reality,i found that it is extremely difficult to meet a girl i would love for a life time.but my dream seemed coming true when i came across a beautiful and innocent girl on another university.i firmly believe that she also noticed me as a handsome boy.i don't know how to express my feeling properly to her,especially i don't know whether she have had her boy friend or not.
luckly,i have her phone number.when she answered my call,i can feel her like to me clearly.of course,i don't know her real thought about me.
what should i do?how to win her love,especially in the crucial period when we all preparing for the entrance examination of postgraduate.
thank you all in advance if you could offer your help to me!

[ Last edited by ybtlover at 2006-1-10 09:42 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-12-21 10:56:35 |Display all floors

cut, chase and bite

sorry, kidding
just be brave and wish you good luck

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-12-21 11:14:37 |Display all floors

here's a good chance for you, buddy

Christmas is upcoming, just select a gift she loved to express your love,

cheer up, you can do that!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-12-21 12:54:17 |Display all floors

oggyjj is right...

This is a good chance. Maybe you could give her a Christmas card that says you want to invite her for coffee or tea. Then you can get to know her better.

Do it! Do it! We're all supporting you!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-12-21 12:58:27 |Display all floors

invite her for a romantic movie

every girl knows what the invitation indicates......

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-12-21 15:07:22 |Display all floors

Dont afraid.go...

the same to you,we are generally alike in background.if you dont have a try.you never sucessed.cheer up!i am supporting you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-12-21 20:46:48 |Display all floors

Reply #1 ybtlover's post

In my opinion,you 'd better not express your love too early  because love is such a
complex thing that we even don't know what it really is.You may try to contact with her and know her gradually. I believe patience will bring you  real love .
Good luck to you .

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.