Author: CyhLOVEgjh

Stop using Japanese goods [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-12-14 15:02:17 |Display all floors
Why boycott them?  Many Japanese products are very good quality... I'd rather own a Japanese car than a Chinese car any day.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-29 14:39:06 |Display all floors
I'd rather own a Japanese car than a Chinese car any day.

What if a Chinese made buick?
Working with us, you work with a part of China!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-29 16:23:40 |Display all floors

Reply #58 chinahand's post

I don't care for Buicks, either, or most American car companies for that matter.  But, I do like a lot of Japanese cars and products for that matter.
Individuality: Always Remember That You Are Unique.  Just Like Everybody Else.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-29 16:48:59 |Display all floors
I donot like cars that much... What the Japanese made some 30 years ago were called craps ... yes, no
doubt that the Japanese are doing great in manufacturing etc...and they are probably making nuke right now.

If , let me , if the American administration is allowing or encouraging them to do so, that will be funny...

[ Last edited by chinahand at 2006-12-29 05:04 PM ]
Working with us, you work with a part of China!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-30 08:17:14 |Display all floors

Reply #60 chinahand's post

Why would we encourage them to make nukes?  Because of the whole DPRK thing?  Although the general public in America doesn't hate the Japanese like the Koreans or the Chinese do, we are still reminded that they were our enemies during WW 2 and won't allow them to have nukes.
Individuality: Always Remember That You Are Unique.  Just Like Everybody Else.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-8 13:12:45 |Display all floors
Originally posted by emucentral at 2006-2-13 19:20
I have some Japanese electronics, such as camcorders.
Some of the parts (eg power supplies) are made in China, for the Japanese parent company.

A concerted effort at boycotting Japanese goods m ...

what about a jap soldier ----ing you mum and forcing you dad watching while eating fecez!

Similar things really occurred during that formidable time.

Japan left China without any compensation!

Toyota paid 100 million USD for sex molestation on one of its female employee. Similarly, at this rate, to compensate the war victims,    i think it at least takes 10,000 trillion to compensate the war victims and their descendents!

R u happy with a nation that owes us so much?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-8 17:14:11 |Display all floors
Originally posted by shtranswin at 2007-1-8 15:12
what about a jap soldier ----ing you mum and forcing you dad watching while eating fecez!
Similar things really occurred during that formidable time.

Relatives of mine were killed by the Japanese in WW2 (I never met them as I had not been born at that time). I have met Australian survivors of Japanese wartime atrocities.

None of the many Japanese people I have met or worked with was responsible for or involved in those war crimes, on the contrary they have been decent friendly people, just like most of the Chinese people I have met or worked with.

As I mentioned, many Japanese products are manufactured or have parts made by Chinese companies.

Boycotting Japanese goods will harm China and Chinese workers.
"他不是救星, 他是一个非常淘气男孩" - Monty Python

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.