Post time 2006-9-18 16:14:17 |Display all floors

Reply #1 CyhLOVEgjh's post

Find more details to support you!
click on the belowed link
http://blog.koolearn.com/page/de ... anniversary_of_9_18

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-25 20:23:19 |Display all floors
Originally posted by mot518888 at 2006-9-5 21:04
I hate Japanese cars, I despise the buyers...

I hate Japanese cars, I despise the buyers, I scorn you! If you have money, why not to buy German cars, American cars, etc. instead of the rubbish c ...

most chinese think so
but we have to face the reality
some of their products are better than ours
and everyone has their own choice
if you say those are rubbish,you even can't  make them
(Sorry,I don't mean to defend you)
use reason to solve problems

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-26 12:13:02 |Display all floors

SK-II cosmetics pulled off Chinese shelves amid safety concern

SK-II cosmetics pulled off Chinese shelves amid safety concern  

The Associated Press
Published: September 22, 2006

SHANGHAI Procter & Gamble Co. said Friday it has suspended sales of its SK-II products in China after authorities discovered banned substances in its popular skin care range, prompting angry outbursts from consumers seeking refunds.

The U.S. consumer products giant decided to take action in China, including temporarily shutting its SK-II sales counters nationwide, in part due to "security incidents" between customers and employees at some of its sales counters, said Charles Zhang, external relations manager for P&G Greater China.

The Shanghai Daily newspaper reported that police were called to the Park Hotel in Shanghai on Wednesday to help deal with some 400 angry consumers seeking refunds on SK-II products.

The report said customers were upset they had to sign a waiver saying there was nothing wrong with the quality of the cosmetics and that they would have to wait one month before getting a cash refund.

China's quality and inspection regulators in local cities, as well as the General Administration of Quality Supervision, Inspection and Quarantine, have asked the company to take action after finding trace amounts of chromium and neodymium in SK-II products, the official Xinhua News Agency reported.

Chromium and neodymium can cause skin allergies and other illnesses.

The sales suspension will give the company time to get more information from the Chinese government about their test results, Zhang said.

Cincinnati, Ohio-based P&G said in a statement on its Web site that it was confident its Japanese-made SK-II products comply with safety standards and regulations required by health authorities in the U.S., Canada and the EU.

The company's Japanese Web site assured domestic customers that the products "of course meet the standards for quality and safety expected of cosmetics in Japan, and there are no problems."

The were no immediate reports of products recalls outside China.

"The Chinese government recently raised questions about two elements found at trace levels in SK-II products. SK-II does not add these elements as ingredients in any of our products," the statement said.

Zhang said the chromium and neodymium were not deliberately added but occurred naturally.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-26 20:40:49 |Display all floors
there is no sense to boycott the goods from a specific country because of globalizition~
Boycott will not do nothing but hurt eachother.
what we should to do is to choose the best we desire without the consideration of the good or
the brand which country it is from

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-9 19:15:20 |Display all floors
why our people hate japan, because they invaded our country and killed our people. so many peolpe appeal ed our people to stop using or buying japanese products, but i feel very regret that japanese products are still sold very well. you can see the cars that are japanese brands. do my people know that the car-makes of japan donate or give so much money to their government to support them to invade china. i really feel very confused that so many chinese people realize this point, but why they still choose to buy japanese cars. i am convinced that these people are stupid. maybe these people also love china.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-16 08:29:24 |Display all floors
boycott's have been the domain of the knee-jerk reaction for many years, none of which have had the desired effect, the fact is that China supply's class three clean assembly factorys for microprocessors that have found their way into many electronic devices that are assembled  off shore, a boycott would have a large knock on effect for the lower paid workers in China especialy in the clothing industry, beacause of Chinas large population many people would endure uneccessary hardship, China has come along in leaps and bounds and is destined for greater things but should not spend too much time on old wounds, dwelling in the past has hindered many other nations and has no benifit.
There are no Ugly women , only those with low self esteem .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-19 07:54:32 |Display all floors
support

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.