Author: CyhLOVEgjh

Stop using Japanese goods [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-1-11 22:12:13 |Display all floors
You know what? Your plea is as retarded as when some REFUSE to eat at a Teriyaki place in Shanghai.
The ingredients are caught and grown by CHINESE farmers and FISHERMEN, the food is prepared by CHINESE who were open minded enough to learn other nations cuisinary art, the waitress is CHINESE the owners are often Chinese as well.
Well it is the same in all things. The Japanese are one of the biggest believers and supporters of China. One might say that they recognized her potential very early on and sought to keep her in check militarily. Now they would rather cooperate and invest as they too have evolved past the feudal stage. When you don't buy Japanese goods, you are often hurting Chinese people.
There is such a thing as mutual benefit.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-11 22:57:49 |Display all floors

japan is the NAZI in asia except that

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-14 07:21:28 |Display all floors
Yeah. Nuclear bombs didn't pay them back?
What goes around comes around and what went around came around...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-17 06:11:48 |Display all floors

support

stop using Japanese products and not serve in Japanese firms. Chinese should corporately to resist the Japanese products.
big progress from working hard

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-17 14:45:14 |Display all floors
yeah!
"When I am White, I win because I'm White.  When I'm Black, I win because I am Bogoljubow."

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-18 02:22:54 |Display all floors
You have the minds of children.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-18 09:13:24 |Display all floors
I don't mean fight against Japan militarily or diplomatically.  Rather, let us compete with them in a constructive manner, economical.
"When I am White, I win because I'm White.  When I'm Black, I win because I am Bogoljubow."

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.