Author: meggie

英语学习招聘版主(跟帖报名) [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-5-1 21:40:54 |Display all floors

I want to try

I want to try,wish to meet new challenge.Give me a chance,I will appreciate a lot.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-4 23:34:56 |Display all floors

Trust me

I believe I can do this job wonderfully.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-6 16:21:02 |Display all floors
authough i haven't the ability to do this work ,but i'll pay attention to if and do my best !
i hope since english forum is a platfform ,we should exert its biggest utility and share our energe though it
we should help with each other

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-9 19:41:52 |Display all floors
我很愿意担当斑竹职务。我注册这个论坛已经很长时间了,虽然发的帖子不是很多,但是我很关注这个论坛,希望管理员给我一个当斑竹的机会。以前我自己办过几个小型的论坛,我在里面担任管理员,我也曾在我朋友的论坛上当过斑竹,我自认为还是有一点工作经验的吧。而且我很喜欢英语,我想,当斑竹对我来说是一个很大的挑战,我想在挑战中提高自己的英语水平。我虽然是个学生,但经常上网(在不影响学习的情况下),尤其是这种有知识的英文网站,如果我当了斑竹,我一定会经常上网来管理我的板块的。
您的用户名:teresaking
申请版块的名称:(可多个)英语广场 英语俱乐部
目前居住城市:江苏 南京                     
职业及专长:学生
姓名(请填写真实姓名):范蕾月
年龄(请填真实年龄):15
电子邮件:teresaking@126.com
平均上网时间和时段(小时/天):1小时
您平时常活动的版块有:几乎每个都是
您认为自己能胜任该版版主的详细理由:有责任心,喜爱英语
面对网友的投诉或指责,您会怎么做:有则改之,无则加勉
您觉得如何能更好的行使版主权利:多聆听观众的声音,为广大网友办实事
是否担任过(或者)正担任斑竹以及聊管职务:担任过
我恳求大家支持我,我不会辜负大家的期望

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-13 14:50:05 |Display all floors
:D

我想当!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-16 16:33:40 |Display all floors

how are you ?

hi everybody  
  that's the my first join the furum l have  no experence at all , l want to some
  of my frieds may give a big hand to me, l've no dear who willing to help me out of
  trouble , l want to english chairman as my friends (no pain, no gain)
  :)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-16 16:42:58 |Display all floors

would you mind giving me a chance

l like english as you, but my english so weak. l want to through the  programme iprove my enlish lever. do you willing to offer the opporune to me or not
                                                                                        look forward to receving tips
                                                                                                                  sincerenly
                                                                                                                              your friends

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.