Author: flyingroc

When will China's economy be the No.1 in the world? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-5-12 19:00:22 |Display all floors

The UK's war with the Maldives ?

Can I correct the above statement...

In 1982, a UK task force evicted occupying Argentine military forces from the
Falkland Islands (known in Spanish as the Malvinas) in the South Atlantic.

Britain's primary motivation for this conflict was to free the Falkland Islanders
(who were, and are, British citizens) from Argentine oppression; at that time
Argentina was run by a corrupt military junta that thought an invasion of the
Malvinas would bolster its low levels of popularity.... the crushing defeat
at the hands of the British lead to the fall of this corrupt leadership.

The assertion that oil reserves in the South Atlantic will propel the UK
to a position of greater affluence is a fanciful one, I think.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-15 21:12:11 |Display all floors
:)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-15 21:15:06 |Display all floors
We China need 50 years at least to be the biggest economy in the world.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-16 14:04:03 |Display all floors

When will China's economy be the No.1 in the world?

This is a very good question!

With 226 countries working together to make China  #1 for the last 2000 years...
The world will understand after the 2008 Games!
The saying " One World, One Dream " is the beginning...  Remembering '8' is a lucky number ... 2008/08/08 !
To be completed by the World Trade Expo in 2010!
Thus will complete the 11th 5 year plan...
As the RISE of the RMB OVER the USD!!!

Hello, Does this surprise you? I hope not!!!

This has been in the Master Global Plan, with China leading the World Powers with out a doubt!
President HU is doing a great job, connecting the smaller countries worldwide!
This will detour any threats from the USA... during 2009.
The World will be unified as one.
As stated last week, What happens to one country, will indirectly affect other countries worldwide; a very strong statement!
The UN has not been able to connect the countries together, as one can see China controlling the worldly needs!
Why does England and France seek the need, for the upper university student, to learn Chinese? Because they have the understanding of the Global Games, preparing to follow the leader soon to be announced!
The folks of the USA did not acknowledge the monies spent, to bring up the primary children in AZ , to learn Chinese in the past years.

For the ones that disagree or are surprised ... please, read the news/media outside of the American spins, look at the world as it speaks clearly! It's at the tip of your nose! Open your eyes... As History continues to march on... Working together for the same goals! The Landlords and the surfs ...

See the World as One, Be prepared and accept your cut of the pie...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-22 16:03:57 |Display all floors

Reply #81 fegure's post

FEgure - Don't worry, 44 years to GO.

China to be biggest economy by 2050
By Zhang Fengming (Shanghai Daily)
Updated: 2006-05-22 06:50

As a major player on everyone's lips, China, the world's fastest-growing economy, is set to overtake the United States as the biggest economy globally by 2050, according to a PricewaterhouseCoopers report. Although China's growth is expected to slow from the current high rate, it will surpass the United States based on purchasing power parity by 2050 and lead seven other emerging countries to overtake the Group of Seven, or G7, as the world's biggest economic bloc, the report said.

Purchasing Power Parity, or PPP, is a currency conversion measure that uses a common currency and equalize the purchasing power of different currencies. In other words, the PPP eliminates the differences in price levels between countries in the process of conversion.

The Emerging Seven economies, or E7 as the PwC coined it, will by 2050 be around 25 percent larger than the current G7 when measured in US dollar terms at the mar
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-24 19:32:58 |Display all floors
for me i have not as great ideal as host hoping our country 'economy to be No1 . i simply concentrate on  our counrtry's policy that make our daily life better following ecnomic development gradually.Actually,i think most of chinese hold the same point with me and this point shoud be considered as primary goal of government .At the same time ,i think host make a mistake wich only orient NO1 position of ecnomy as mighty nation.For instance, if our nation's econmic growth is basd on unhealthy  devepment  mode,we get the only final result of econoic collapse. so in my point of view, the point that china will be the grerat influencial country of the world is certaily correct .Meanwile,we shoud have sober awareness our country is still developing country in order to establish a scientific development mode.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-25 13:34:00 |Display all floors

China to be largest in 2030!

and Mr. Yingyu....don't be silly.....we cannot have too expensive Rmb when our population is still mainly rural.......

make haste...take our time....

eat bitter now..and taste sweet later....

Green Dragon

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.