Author: flyingroc

When will China's economy be the No.1 in the world? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-4-7 18:06:46 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-13 15:15:17 |Display all floors
as a ambitious  resolution. it is good. but as anything else, doesn't mean any sense.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-18 03:56:32 |Display all floors
liang1a:

Thanks for the link.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-18 21:37:37 |Display all floors

Hey

Hey China is indeed powerful but there are many matters like Oil, Political, Financial that China really needs to improve.

So say atleast 5-7 yrs I think China would improve a lot and so would other countries, assumed that fact that China internationally succeeds in making friends with other nations.

I want you to read all the news and articles like China accused of dumping, China- Japan tension, China should be very friendly with India as both can survive and win battle, China- Taiwain, China-Uk- EUrope- USa Conflict over shoes, Tvs i.e. Dumping, Oil issues, Financial/Share Instability, Hugh market, Good money value, Does it have Guanxi, Political/Health system, Infrastructure etc and you will know Chinas stand in world and maybe in next 5 yrs.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-24 00:21:58 |Display all floors
I will read President Hu  在耶鲁大学的演讲 speech
start working hard and doing my job right
with a positive attitude

http://www.vankeweekly.com/vanke ... =1050840&page=1

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-24 09:10:20 |Display all floors

It is not far!

China has enormous development potential in the world. Its authority have promising perspective and his population are all laborious and industrious ,honest and sincere.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-24 22:07:18 |Display all floors

The best question

The best and the most sober question ,IMHO is not the title of the thread, but what Chinese Yang has written in #63.
Andy Dob

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.