Author: soudenjapan

Is there anything we should learn from today's China? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-9-27 14:56:58 |Display all floors

but, but,

jackhui, phoenixixiao, and the folks,  we are a humble people, no doubt about this. but, we are also a learning nation.  we tumbled behind in the middle years of last century, because of unwise and unpracticable orthodox theories dictated to us by the man, we slept for too long as a lion, and many animals have run far-away before us.  yes, we must learn, and learn quick, rejuvinate ourselves and catch up fast.

even the birdmen could own something worth our learning, right?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-27 15:25:11 |Display all floors
Originally posted by phoenixiao at 2006-9-27 13:52
Our Chinese love Peace and Harmony, and will always do. This enables China to receive great respect from all over the world and makes her entirely distinct from  ...

, make me overjoyed

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-28 20:31:30 |Display all floors
glasnost, even if you live a thousand time, you will not succeed in propaganting your lies to discredit the greatest chinese who ever live.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-17 10:20:11 |Display all floors
Education system is really bad~~2

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-22 16:07:05 |Display all floors
this question is complicated
we should admit that China has a long way to get close to distinction.
we are on the way
we have a bright future although we couldn't see it swiftly
Her wishful face haunts my dreams like the rain at night.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-11-14 08:57:15 |Display all floors
when i see the question from the soudenjapan ,I fell very sentimental.
It is true China has experienced a very torturous process 56 years ago.
We chinese should not get the reasons for this all torturous to other countries.
It is true in ourself.
But after 1949, expecially after the 1980.we used only 25 years making a well progress admired by other countries.Not only in the economy,but also in all the feilds.
I think we will make a more admired progress in the future.and our chinese must united as a whole.we must trust the government.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-11-16 13:18:02 |Display all floors

China surpassed the U.S. as being the world's largest exporter

In this morning,I read this passage.It's the good news.To my surprise,the export amount reaches to $404.It can take us many opportunity.Let's go on.

Only five years ago, the United States exported more than double the amount of China. During the first half of 2006, Chinese exports of manufactured goods reached $404 billion compared to $367 billion in exports by the U.S. — just in time for U.S. trade officials to announce their concern that China is pursuing policies aimed at giving its own firms an unfair advantage over foreign competitors.

China's surging trade surplus this year, driven by continued increases in high-tech exports, poses a major challenge to the United States’ global competitiveness and long-standing leadership in technological innovation, declares the Manufacturers Alliance/MAPI. If the issue is not addressed and the trade imbalance continues to grow — “like the gallows,” reports Manufacturing & Technology News — then "sooner rather than later the markets will trigger the inevitable adjustment, with what will almost certainly be more grim financial reaping," said analysis prepared by Ernest Preeg, MAPI's senior fellow in trade and productivity.

Although China’s roaring economic growth slowed in the third quarter, during the first six months of this year China surpassed the U.S. as being the world's largest exporter. The economy grew a still-robust 10.4 percent in the July-September quarter from the same period last year, the National Bureau of Statistics said. Only five years ago, the U.S. exported more than double the amount of China. During the first half of 2006, Chinese exports of manufactured goods reached $404 billion compared to $367 billion in exports by the U.S.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.