Author: soudenjapan

Is there anything we should learn from today's China? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-8-20 04:17:05 |Display all floors

To initiator

It is just well-meaning advice for u. I think u are young enough to wait and see the ultimate result. So.....,ok?
Tow decades or three years of time is pretty long to an individual, but it is just like a minute fo a nation. Maybe , half century latter, the byparst time will come back. Han Danesty, Qin Danesty and Tang Danesty, what are they stand for?
I think they are not only history, but also a prophecy to indicate a revival of our greatest nation.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-20 08:19:13 |Display all floors
austinliu,

Similar point of veiw has been expressed in this thread or elsewhere time and time again. I understand that Chinese people are proud of their histroy.

What I feel sad about your point of view is that the Chinese are looking back, while Americans, Japanese, and others are looking into the future, trying to describe the future and how to deal with it:  how our future should be and how to shape it.

I am afraid that nothing futuristic may be occuring in China. As that gets clearer, the world is beginning to shift its curiosity and focus of its attention to India and other BRIC countries.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-20 11:55:49 |Display all floors
Originally posted by soudenjapan at 2006-8-20 08:19
austinliu,

Similar point of veiw has been expressed in this thread or elsewhere time and time again. I understand that Chinese people are proud of their histroy.

What I feel sad about your p ...

Why are u still adhere to here? Why do not u go to those more beautiful places?
You should clear wake up to that in this era, we are holding a endless match with time. Nobody knows the destination but just keeping runing faster and faster
Before something come true, there are always lots of Mr. Impossibility, espacially those who have particular attitude or purpose. I am an economics major graduate, thanks for your reminding, but I think i am clearer than u on booming Chinese economy. We could be more optimistic than fact.

[ Last edited by austinliu at 2006-8-20 02:13 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-20 18:33:15 |Display all floors
austinliu,

Why are u still adhere to here?

Adhere where? In this thread or the Chinese market?

I am an economics major graduate, thanks for your reminding, but I think i am clearer than u on booming Chinese economy. We could be more optimistic than fact.

So what? You get only dubious statistics. How are you dealing with them?
When a bubble economy hits its peek, even ordinary people get unnecessarily confident and start saying strange things about their econmy, blindly believing that the growth lasts forever. The Japanese did it and Americans did it. They called their econmy a "new economy," which means an economy that grows foever with forever growing productivity.

It is clearly happening in China too.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-20 19:13:07 |Display all floors

Reply #158 soudenjapan's post

strange thinking Mr. Soudenjapan!

ha ha ha - what? You an economics major? ha ha ha

are you like a "paid propaganda officer"....ha ha ha
What nonsense you spout.....
what "bubble"......
such a "low" GNP to commodity consumption, what this about a "bubble"....

ha ha ha

Green Dragon
Titan Friend

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-20 22:48:33 |Display all floors

Soundenjapan

Quote:It is clearly happening in China too.
Too arbitrary, man. It is evident from subjective forejudge. Of course, it is no wonder, with a view to ur nationality. But, does ur Amaterasu-ō-mi-kami work in China? I doubt it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-22 05:02:44 |Display all floors
Green,

are you like a "paid propaganda officer"

No such thing. But I want to save those Chinese who are oppres sed in China today.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.