Author: soudenjapan

Is there anything we should learn from today's China? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-8-16 18:24:54 |Display all floors
They used to talk about the rise of China, but now they talk about "the rise of India" everywhere.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-16 18:39:05 |Display all floors
"Made in Japan" often means precision, high quality, high durability, and, therefore, high reliability with extra value to them.
=====================================================================================
"Made in Japan" only 20-30 years ago was the nick name of cheap copy of western product, and from there japan improve and by-pass those which it once copied. China is repeating the same process.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-16 18:43:25 |Display all floors
They used to talk about the rise of China, but now they talk about "the rise of India" everywhere.
=========================================================================
You should first tell the foreign investors to invest in India in stead of China, too much money  coming to China and we do want them. I wonder why Japanese companies keep on coming to China but not go to India.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-17 13:08:31 |Display all floors

rise of india instead of rise of china

probably  they're so bored of hearing and reading about the rise of china
that they have to invent something
rise of india ?
maybe

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-18 12:19:05 |Display all floors
India is even more hopelessly backward than China is. At least some parts of China are becoming enlightened, but in India I don't see that.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-19 17:47:09 |Display all floors
reyquer,

robably  they're so bored of hearing and reading about the rise of china
that they have to invent something
rise of india ?

I can agree with you to an extent. People have heard about the rise of China a lot, but after all there is not much to learn from the phenomenon. That is probably why people get bored with talking about it so easily, which is precisely why I asked if there is anything we should learn from the Chinese experience today.

Many people have kindly and generously commented their ideas and thoughts in this thread. But, with all due respect, I am afraid that none of their answers are really fascinating enough to motivate others to learn from China. Other points made were  either too cultural or traditioinal for outsiders to learn and to be benefited from them.

Maybe that is why they are now trying to find out the secrets of India's rise now.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-20 03:01:09 |Display all floors

General response

Quote[size=-2]:[size=-2]Comments on the jap's drivel.

Some additions to your "items and achievements" over the last couple of centuries.

Great Britain: invasion of foreign countries, theft from and theft of indigenous people in those foreign countries, slavery, murder, rape, destruction, war, corruption, racism, genocide.

France: invasion of foreign countries, theft from and theft of indigenous people in those foreign countries, slavery, murder, rape, destruction, war, corruption, racism, genocide.

The US: invasion of foreign countries, theft from and theft of indigenous people in those foreign countries, slavery, murder, rape, destruction, war, corruption, racism, genocide.

japan: invasion of foreign countries, theft from and theft of indigenous people in those foreign countries, slavery, murder, rape, destruction, war, corruption, racism, genocide.

By: canchin

Via going into your thread, i do really recognize that, China should maintain these honourable behavior as they did, such as: invasion of foreign countries, theft from and theft of indigenous people in those foreign countries, slavery, murder, rape, destruction, war, corruption, racism, genocide. After all, it is indeed a shortcut to blast-off in short time. Look at the those so-called civilized and model country, they all originated from robber, rapist and slaver ( multi-status). Who said there is no rayal road to enrich?! There are so many glorious instances!!
Maybe this is an ideal, convictive and well-prove evidence for our Sunddenjapan.
How about Nippon? Let us begin from that spot.  I like Kyoto, do not rival with me, guys!!!

[ Last edited by austinliu at 2006-8-20 03:59 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.