Author: soudenjapan

Is there anything we should learn from today's China? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-7-4 19:53:00 |Display all floors

American do so too

Originally posted by puffs123 at 2006-6-28 01:20

haha~

People can get software downloaded without paying the fee if he is good at the technics ,such as internet skills or hacker crafts.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-24 16:58:53 |Display all floors
Have you heard of the fact that after a deep research of countries like Japan,China and... ,most of the scholars become addicted to Chinese culture and people .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-24 17:21:54 |Display all floors
Originally posted by qingyutian at 2006-7-24 16:58
Have you heard of the fact that after a deep research of countries like Japan,China and... ,most of the scholars become addicted to Chinese culture and people .

I guess so
Japan and China have the same root in writing words
please tell us how the Japanese scholars addicted to Chinese people

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-25 20:28:33 |Display all floors

why nobody listen?

So sad to see our youngs lowering themselves so down.

I am writing to you because I felt I needed to say this as it can be a matter of honour and patriotism and would like members of China Daily to know about it.

I just want to inform you about somebody who is working for China Daily, named Wang Zhouqiong, also known as Fiona Wang and whom I have been spending some time with while I was myself in your payroll.

On several occasions when we went out together and with others as well whom I don’t really want to name but they used to work for China Daily, Miss Wang was making some statements that shocked me to start with and upset me afterwards, this is the reason I have decided to write.

She was talking about how against she is the whole communist party and how wrong Chairman Mao was by creating all the chaos in China and making so many people suffer. She was also very much talking about how much she believed the capitalism will do well for China.

I don’t know if she was just trying hard to impress the foreign experts or she really believed so, but each way I do believe it is wrong for someone in her position and working for a governmental newspaper to make such statements.

I really believe someone should know about this,

Best Regards.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-26 09:34:47 |Display all floors

terrible educational system

i am a college student . in my college student's career for three years.i feel that i gain nothing,niether does my classmate. and it is common in the college, which students didn't go to  class until the week before the final examination. my classmates and i all feel that what we learn now has nothing to do with our futher's job. but we should pass the examination to acquire the college' certification.and we also don,t want to spennd our time  in the terrible classes anymore. what should i do?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-26 11:46:53 |Display all floors

Reply #137 sshangzen's post

Ms. Fiona Wang....is a good example of a possible "manipulator"...
she is "subjective"....and "opinionated"....and sway her colleaques...

but did she write in an "above the fray" way.....
and does she see "the world" from an "observer manner".....
Is she supervised by a "worldly smart" "Editor".....

You can "control" subtle manipulation if you always are "aware"....

Green Dragon
Third Force

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-26 11:50:31 |Display all floors

Reply #136 lap5900's post

Firstly,Chinese people are friendly and open to hear different ideas.Secondly,some of them are becoming more creative and pursuing their own interests as they don't have to worry about their living or .At last, we have 56 nationalities and different status related to wealth,and this also means Chinese people are diversified .There are people who are complicated and hardheaded,and there are some who are simple and easy to satisfied.Some pursue money ,some pursue spiritual comfort. .....

I just picked them from my mind randomly, so there may be many other factors that I don't know.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.