Views: 130913|Replies: 177

Do Foreign Men Have Ugly Chinese Girlfriends? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-12-7 14:16:37 |Display all floors
Many Chinese people here say this.

Do you think this is true?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-12-7 23:52:36 |Display all floors

My narrow view point!

When I was in Italy, I saw a few unattractive (base on my standards) Oriental (Chinese?) women touring the ancient Pompeii with their white boyfriends/husbands.
I also saw some pretty and not so pretty young Chinese girls holding hands with Caucasian in Shanghai near the tall tower (I forgot what's the name of that tower and I am too lazy to look it up).
Personally, I had a pretty Chinese friend married to a German in China. Since then, they have taken residency in Germany.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-12-9 05:56:36 |Display all floors

if the foreign men live in China...

they have ugly girlfriends

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-12-9 07:44:47 |Display all floors

4clover: A couple of possibilities

So what's happening here?

Would these girls would be considered really hot back in a western country.

or

Do western guys in China have terrible taste in women.  (After all, western guys, when in another country, seem cool and 'normal'. Westerners here in China seem mostly to be complete dorks.)

or

???

What do you think?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-12-9 08:18:30 |Display all floors

Do you know how to appreciate women

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-12-12 17:52:28 |Display all floors
Well What foreigners see as beautiful is different then chinese.. i think

I mean  when  sit and watch Tv with my chinese friend ( a man) WE laugh at  this.. I'll point out the beautiful women and he totally disagrees with me.. and the ones he thinks are beautiful i think  are ok..

In  my opinion.. what he thinks of as beautiful i think of as cute.. not beautiful.. Cute and and beautiful are 2 different things.. but chinese seem to like the cute look..

does that make any sense

and yes most of the foreign guys that come to china.. are UGLY! Althougha sof late i've been seeing more and more really cute ones.. YUmmy

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-12-13 18:51:18 |Display all floors
A better question is why do young/beautiful Chinese girls have old laowai men?? They will have nothing to do with us young, fit, potent guys in comparison to the 40 plus crowd. And the girls are 25ish.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.