Views: 7045|Replies: 29

white men on this board claims they always have the beautiful chinese girls... [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-11-16 21:09:11 |Display all floors
Well, not as far as I have seen...

Almost always the chinese girls are either average looking or below. I've seen really beautiful chinese women, but they never speak english. You know why? Because beautiful women (regardless of race) all know how to capitalize on their beauty but don't know how to capitalize on learning english (much less trying to be smart)!

And some chinese girls on this BBS claims foreign white men are good looking. OMG, in my humble honest opinion, what I see is 90% are ugly and look like stone face!

LOLA

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-11-16 23:04:43 |Display all floors

i like u witty

stand up 4 ur own kind, fair enough

my gfs were quite nice but i'll keep my eyes open

i was fawned over when i was back home, but it some ways less so here. they prefer weird (read ugly) white guys here. tall, lanky, small eyes and massive nose, no tan. quite different from the west

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-11-17 00:47:20 |Display all floors

There is

no REAL beutifullness or uglyness! For example for some people the big nose is the best of the aesthetics! But for me it is ugly. Some people think that to be fat is disgusting, but in Arabic world, Turkey , etc it is O.K.
For me Zhang Ziyi is the most beautifull actress, but for many chinese she is "just so so".

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-11-17 06:59:10 |Display all floors

witty

u dont have taste in women at all!!!....

also no taste in guys either!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ps

with good lookin..i guess its just the feeling..some guys dont have everything good..but when combined the eyes, nose, etc together..they are nice..moreover..its not the lookin...its more the intelligence tht attract me....a man who is able to hold an interesting conversation is rare these days..look at tht loser witty...all he can think is attackin the innocent ppl...well...everyone has different taste...i shouldnt comment on much..but there is one point i want to make it clear....white men need to have a lovely tan...otherwise...its no good...talkin about tan..wish the weather here will get a bit better later..so i can get my tan done...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-11-17 08:18:06 |Display all floors

what sort of girl do you have witty?

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-11-17 08:33:43 |Display all floors

wow....jump to Episode 7

thts interesting..i was reading epsidoe 1..now its 7..hope i havnet missed too much fun?..lol..

well...yea...they just need one hole tht they can stick inside...lol..probably...witty can stick his dick in wanker's ass...and wanker can wank himself  off when bein fcuked in da ass??...or the other way around????

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-11-17 08:49:06 |Display all floors

don't worry sinful...you didn't miss much

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.