Views: 6620|Replies: 11

What’s your opinion of net-love? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-11-6 00:39:27 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-11-6 09:38:22 |Display all floors

my opinion

in my eyes,net-love just a feeling. this is the reason that when two people meet each other,tings would change.while, two loved people not only need feeling inside but also outside----good looking face or figure. of course, different people have different taste. we still cannot deny it is important

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-11-8 18:44:01 |Display all floors

Net-love

I believe that the term "net-love" is non-sensical.

If you have not met someone face-to-face, touched them, caught their unique scent, kissed them, made love to them., then it's not love we are dealing with, but infatuation, I think.

Whilst I would concede that the Net is a useful tool for making new friends, and that these friends might become lovers; cyberspace is not a rich enough medium for genuine love to develop, as all the aspects of a loving relationship are removed or, at best, heavily mediated.

This is a bigger issue in the Middle Kingdom, where repressed feelings and tradition militate against open inter-personal relations. I had to chuckle when I saw the big "dating" gig in a Shanghai park a few weeks ago, where matters of the heart were reduced to a "consumer" event in which thousands of single men and women exchanged business cards. The derogation of romance to a quasi-buisness transaction is very sad.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-11-11 10:11:43 |Display all floors

Maybe it's ok

there is a real story about net love happened around me ! They know each other on the net and got marrier in the end ! Yes ,now ,they love each other strongly and live happily!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-11-11 17:12:10 |Display all floors

impossible..

Personally I don't believe net "love",I do believe you can find good friends,someone so nice chatting with that you almost have an illusive crush,but that's never "love"..I'm not a pretended expert,but I guess that's of great difference,those so called lovers,at least should have body contact,unless it's something Platonic love---but that's still friendship I say.
Just imagine your loving net mate..is merely a section of some codes and routine and you can't touch,nor kiss..heheh..Eek~!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-11-17 09:59:24 |Display all floors

fresh,beautiful,and dreamful

while you sitting in front of the computer, yon are  sharing the happyness with your sweatheart by net, the first feeling is fresh ,and the way is also fresh.you always inmagine the beautiful gerl or boy is comunicating  with you by the same thought. you even want to expand the field of the love with your other side in net.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-12-6 04:48:57 |Display all floors

net love

yes i believe in net-love.i am in love with a guy.I am greek and he is chinese.To be honest this is a pure and innocent love.When you don't see someone face to face you love  his real character and not what he looks like.This is real love.To love somebody regardless of his nationality and appearance.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.