Views: 7036|Replies: 7

求助,帮忙翻译个短文!在线等! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-10-31 09:05:46 |Display all floors
哎,找工作了,怎么到处都是要求英语回答的!四级刚过,真是愁死了,哪位达人帮忙翻译下,感激不尽呀!

在我父母的眼里,高学历就代表着高能力,所以他们是一直企盼我能够考研的。我也发誓要向更高的学府迈进。但是经过大学四年的成长,我开始更加注重实际操作能力的培养了,如果说研究生是理论知识的天地,那么社会就是实践能力的大学,我更愿在实践中学习和提高自己! 但是父母的心愿又让我左右为难!最终我决定坚持自己的信念,到实践中锻炼自己,起初父母父母很不理解,认为我这是没理想的表现,不会有什么出息,甚至疏远我!我耐心的跟父母阐明自己的理由,并努力把自己在实践中学到的东西展现给他们,让他们清楚地看到我的进步,最终渐渐接受并转而支持我的决定!

Use magic tools Report

rovi297 has been deleted
Post time 2005-10-31 11:27:56 |Display all floors

deleted

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

rovi297 has been deleted
Post time 2005-10-31 11:28:21 |Display all floors

deleted

Use magic tools Report

rovi297 has been deleted
Post time 2005-10-31 11:30:05 |Display all floors

ok, give it a go for fun

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-10-31 13:35:41 |Display all floors

try

In my parents eyes', A high degree equals a high ability.That's why  they have been expecting me to attend the postgraduate entrance examinations.and I had ever sworn to myself that I must study in a higher level school.However,Four year college study made me come to realize the importance of practical abilities.If what a postgraduate is in an university of theory learnings,then the society is an university of practice.and I prefer studying as well as improving myself in the univiersity of practice.But The wishes of my parents put me into a dilemma .at last,I followed my heart and decieded to improve myself in pracitce,which ,at first,was too difficult to be accepted by my parents.they thought it was an reflectioin of my lacking in ideal, claiming that I would have no bright future and even starting to emotionally stay away from me.After I explained all my reasons to them with great patience,and showed them everything I had learned from my practice and my progress Finally,They were convinced and turned to support me.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-10-31 18:44:15 |Display all floors

太感谢咯!

太感谢咯!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-10-31 23:24:59 |Display all floors

坚持自己的信念

Try:
To my parents, higher academic qualification represents higher capability. Therefore, they have long cherished that I should attend postgraduate courses one day; and I, too, have vowed to pursue my education in an institute of higher learning. However, after four years of college life, I began to realize the importance of developing practical capability. If postgraduate course is the paradise of theoretical knowledge, society is then the university for practical capability. I would rather learn and improve myself through practice! Although, going against the wishes of my parents had put me in a dilemma, I resolved to stand firm on my belief. At the beginning, my parents viewed my behavior as a sign of lacking in aspiration, my prospect was doomed; they began to distance themselves from me. With great patient, I explained to them my reasons and demonstrated to them the fruits that I have gained so that they can see clearly the progress I had made from practical experience. Eventually, they have came round to accept and support my decision.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.