Views: 4403|Replies: 16

I'm a Chinese college girl, most of my girl classmates want to go abroad, they s [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-10-23 13:30:46 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-10-23 13:38:13 |Display all floors

they say

their parents are cold-blooded and Chinese men don't know how to treat women. white guys, please give me your comments.
I like Chinese men and just have a boyfriend, pls help me make the decision.
Thanks
SG

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-10-23 13:38:27 |Display all floors

What do you want?

If you want to go to abroad for education thats good. You cn tell your parents too.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-10-23 14:01:14 |Display all floors

eh

well, i think the reason why parents send kids overseas is they want their kids to live in a better environment...at least thats what my parents wnat..they think i can get better education in australia, gettin to know different kinda cultures, meet new people, and am one step higher than my mates in china...look..they just want the best for me...though it costs a lot of money...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-10-23 16:11:45 |Display all floors

Re : Ruthis !

What exactly of your post means , sorry i don't fully understand that ! By the way , you know what Angel , you should thank god - even I wanted to go abroad , but my dad fxxked me up !
cheers

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-10-24 12:32:31 |Display all floors

You know what...

You can thank God for that too...

The big numero uno should go abroad, get out the books, learn a little something about the world...might broaden the overall thinking of believers in single thought systems...;0)

;0)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-10-24 13:06:52 |Display all floors

big decision

this is a tough thing

men anywhere you go.. ALL THE SAME.. other men will offer different things then chinese men, in the end both have ups and downs .. you can't escape it and if you figure out how.. let me know. Although i would think to find someone more traditional you probably have way more luck in China. I dunno though i've just given up.. i know what i want if i find i'll hold on to it for dear life.. But where to find it.. WHO KNOWS.?

yes it's good to learn about other cultures and such and go abroad.. but i'll tell yo unless your ready to,you'll end up like all the other rich chinese that do this.. you'll go abroad.. Make chinese friends and build a little chinese world and never progress there. WASTE OF TIME! If i came to china and spent all my time with foreigners, i wouldn't have an appreciation the way i do now, but i make a point to be arround chinese ALL THE TIME and make chinese friends.

Whats soo wrong about chinese culture? it's your culture.. things aren't always friendly here but there's alot of oppertunities in China, especially if you'll willing to work hard.  I guess in the end it depends what you want out of life.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.