Views: 2221|Replies: 2

famous Chinese writer Ba Jin has just left us [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-10-22 11:28:32 |Display all floors
Ba Jin has just left us. I know something about this famous Chinese writer via the midia and from his novel Family Spring Autumn. Nearly every one said his mind is kept like Children's. With time's going,many people become muture, slow down or cool down, stop to rest, change the mind ,change the mood,change the attitude to life, can not find the enthusiasm. But Ba Jin could keep in the young stage all the time though he has experienced so much till he died at age of 101...

He has a love for all. He love his wife very much.When his wife died of colon cancer in 1972,Ba said ‘Her ash is mixed with my blood and tears.' Now Ba Jin has just left, let me said ' His spirit will be always kept in my mind ',

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-12-12 13:02:28 |Display all floors

yes

its a great loss 2 us Chinese,i hv read many his works,and i think he was such a good grandpa

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-12-12 15:33:39 |Display all floors

well, it is sad that we lost him...

he was a great writer though i seldom read his books...( i find them bit boring...)

but death is inevitable...

the moment when u were born..there is a moment tht u will die....death is with you when u were born...its just the time matters...

so....dont be too sad about the loss of ba jin...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.