Views: 4724|Replies: 15

looking for friends in qingdao and anywhere else [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-10-19 19:43:47 |Display all floors
anybody who are interested in English can make friends with me. i am waiting for you in qingdao.  my msn is flyinggreensleeves@hotmail.com.

COMMUNICATION CREATES MIRACLE.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-10-21 11:45:03 |Display all floors

Hello

I am now study in ZhanJiang,maybe few people notice this city.It is a small and developing city. But in fact,it just like a  sister of  Qingdao,both cities are the first seaside ones  that  are opened  to  outside world. People say that in the north we own Qingdao,in the south we have Zhanjiang. Unfortunately Zhanjiang's economy is far away behind Qingdao now. I have lived  here for several years and realise that  its development is much slower than other city.  
  I haven't msn,most of my friends use QQ.If  you like ,you can contact with my email:esther88@eyou.com.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-10-23 12:01:54 |Display all floors

We r in the same city~

already add  u into my favorite list~

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-10-23 12:51:17 |Display all floors

HELLO

HELLO,I GRATUDED FROM QINGDAO UNIVERSITY TWO AND A HALF MONTHS AGO.MAY I MAKE A  FRIEND WITH YOU?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-10-25 23:01:00 |Display all floors

hello

i am glad to see your description on Zhanjiang city, a place that i know a little. i will get a QQ and contact with you.

hope you will make a good performance in college.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-10-25 23:04:40 |Display all floors

hello chinatm

glad to see you have added my msn on your favorite list. hope we can talk through msn audio.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-10-25 23:09:02 |Display all floors

hello littlemobile

i am very pleased to be one friend of yours. have you added me on your msn list? i haven't check my msn for several days.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.