Views: 6431|Replies: 17

恭请各路好手翻译短文(131字),现谢谢啦! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-10-17 18:04:18 |Display all floors
大自然对于人的恩赐,无论贫富,一律平等。所以人们对于大自然,全都一致并深深地依赖着。尤其在乡间,上千年来人们一致以不变的方式生活着。种植庄稼和葡萄,两酒和饮酒,喂牛和挤奶,锄草和栽花;在周末去教堂和做礼拜,在节日到广场拉琴、跳舞和唱歌;往日的田园依旧是今日的温馨和家园。这样,每个地方都有自己的传说,风速也就敷衍了下来。

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-10-18 16:27:21 |Display all floors

请各位好手抽点时间帮我看看或指点一下,跪谢啦!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-10-18 20:16:37 |Display all floors

感觉是在练习回译么?中文的错别字太多了吧?

句子结构也很洋化。

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-10-20 08:28:19 |Display all floors

自己献丑了,请各位指导!

Since the gift to people, be he/she is rich or poor, given by the nature is equal, they are deeply reliant on the nature. This is especially true for the people who live in the countryside. They follow the same way of living for thousands of years: cultivating crops and grapes, making and drinking wine, feeding and milking cows, hoeing up weeds and gardening. People in different regions behave differently. Some go to church to say their prayers at weekend, some go to square to play musical instrument, foot the floor and tune songs during festivals. By this way, a succession of public decency together with different regions’ legends was finalized.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-10-20 19:18:56 |Display all floors

翻译短文(131字),

This is strange!
The translated English version is much better than the original?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-10-20 20:06:51 |Display all floors

請求解析含意

I was request to translate this sentence into Chinese:

"How beautiful it is to do nothing, and then rest afterward."

It is originated from a Spanish Proverb,  I couldn't do it as I cannot catch what it really implies.

I appreciate your help.

joejoe

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-10-23 11:18:44 |Display all floors

恭听宝贵意见

请各位高手给我看看,很明显“往日的田园依旧是今日的温馨家园”我没能翻译出来。

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.