Views: 5338|Replies: 24

what do you think? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-10-11 04:20:03 |Display all floors
I found the love of my life, lost her then found myself again.
I learnt a lot through illness and trouble, there are two verry powerful things the heart and what you see with your eyes?
I am indeed verry handsome dont need to work and look for the right one in China, Brazil, Europe and USA, find many girls but how do you know the right one i understand women verry much . Chinese women are no different they are more tollerent then wester?
what do you think anyone?r

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-10-11 11:02:38 |Display all floors

lol

" im very indeed handsome ...'....

sorry...i laugh my head off...always wonder why guys are so confident with their lookin??....most guys sayin they're handsome are losers..or they have no taste in lookin..they are blind...or not be able to figure out the good lookin and the bad lookin...they need optomist to help them out..lol....

gary, why dont you just post ur pic here..and let us to judge whehter ur good lookin or not?????????????????????????????????????????????????/

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-10-11 12:28:42 |Display all floors

one more thing...

mature guys never say they r handsome.......lol....
hey, what a good idean, yey, post ur pic here, haha

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-10-11 12:43:25 |Display all floors

lol

flavie..we can team up..and fight against all the assholes..trash.perverts here....yeah!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-10-11 14:27:32 |Display all floors

oh oh ...

Tag team...

And I've said hand some...

Like at the dinner table in Chengdu they put a big bowl of peanuts on the table, I said "Hey, could you hand some over to me?"

...don't worry ladies, I'm not handsome. Little thin, cute butt, and dashingly rogue-ish, but never handsome.

;0)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-10-11 18:46:47 |Display all floors

hey, moebius

i like u,, haha,, shall we have a threesome,, angel, what do u think??? lol,,, bet u guys can teach me a lot,,,, hahahahaha

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-10-11 20:34:19 |Display all floors

flavie..can u say tht again?..3some??.....is it right??haha

haha...flavie...u want a threesome??.....threesome regardin to sex??..did i get you wrong??..is tht what you you try to tell me??....(you make me so exciting now..lol)...

flavie..but threesome which is fmf doenst excites me much right now....would prefer a MFM...lol...or...flavie, will you be able to come to sydney for holiday??...i just move into a stylist apt in downtown...if u could make ur way to sydney...i offer free accomendation..and i can take you to those couple clubs...u can have orgy..group sex if u want..hahaha...if u think its too much for u..then i can find my playmate,glen..and other couples we have met before..can start with one couple..and two later on...what do u think???...=)...i love asian chicks...haha...can i have a picture of u?...prefer a full body length one..in return i'll send mine over...does it sound like a deal?...

if u cant make ur way to sydney..then glen and i can come to china...as he travels a lot to china..and i will be in on vocaton from 18th Nov...lol....geez..i feel i am tryin to push u to have threesome with glen and me..hahaha..sorri..babe...but u sound delicious...LOL

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.