Views: 4292|Replies: 8

what shall i do, cut loss or go ahead? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-10-7 19:25:20 |Display all floors
i met sb. and fell for him about half a year ago. Since then, we've become good friends. but he'll graduate soon which means i won't have as many opportunities as i do now to see him. Although I've never said i loved him, I did indicate that for quite a few times. i guess he doesn't like me because otherwise he should have at least some response. now i don't know what to do, shall i cut loss or shall i keep going? actually whatever decision will be quite hard for me because i think i do love him but i don't want to disrupt him too much if my love is a burdon.  who can tell me what to do?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-10-7 19:56:58 |Display all floors

any advice?

please, anyone kind enough to give me some advice?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-10-8 01:07:21 |Display all floors

my advice...

if there is sb worthy of your love he will surely come.. for true love cannot be found were it doesnt truly exist nor cannot be hidden were it really does...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-10-8 02:51:00 |Display all floors

Advice

By all means talk to him. Tell him how you feel. If he says he's not interested it is better to know than not no matter how much it hurts. I dated a woman for over 6 years. She never wanted to marry, etc. So I broke up with her a while back. Now I am engaged to a lovely woman (who is Asian by the way) and now my ex-girlfriend calls me and tells me she wants to get married. Well it is too late for that now and I am going through with my engagement to be married to this lovely person I found. So if you don't say something now you may regret it later. No matter what happens say something or forever hold your peace. Good luck.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-10-8 05:11:20 |Display all floors

re:

It is my opinion .

Talk out all you thought,you true feel
You are care of something
And you want to left
,don't hide anymore
then waiting he is choice

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-10-8 08:26:55 |Display all floors

'hungryjack' is a guy name

me thinks ur a guy, if so, perhaps your 'lover' is not gay like you, preference for women only ???

LOLA

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-10-8 14:58:20 |Display all floors

sheash,

sheash, i can't be gay simply because i'm no man! i choose this username just because it's my favourite burger shop.

thank you so much star-light for your advice. i really wish you have happy marriage afterwards. i sometimes do think i should speak out my mind, but i'm afraid if he refuses me, then we won't even be friends anymore, or at least i can't face him as if nothing has happened. also i wonder, if i just say sth like "don't you know i love you", won't he freak out?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.