Views: 3014|Replies: 16

Why foreign girls came 2 China? give away ur answere [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-9-24 20:23:34 |Display all floors
As you know,we have proved that male white trash came 2 china for casual sex,right? So anybody here can tell me why white girls came 2 china?

------------------------------sitll confused !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-9-24 20:28:00 |Display all floors

they came here to learn chinese.

that`s it

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-9-24 20:31:24 |Display all floors

really?

so easy? Ok,my chinese is really good,so they can live with me and ill teach them chinese,ok?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-9-24 20:50:10 |Display all floors

actually...

i know some German girls here in my uni learning Chinese . if your interested you could apply to my uni asking for a job specified in teaching Chinese but you have to own a certificate showing your chinese teaching level.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-9-24 20:57:16 |Display all floors

good

Ive already had that certificate----

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-9-25 09:17:33 |Display all floors

seems this "BANANA" is sick

hahaha dear abcfarmer pervert .. seems like you want to have sex with all white girls since white men is having sex with chinese girls  ...Go ahead .. give it a try ... anyway, chinese girls dont want you..

NOTE: Banana= Yellow skin and white spirit.
Some one told me ABCs are considered as BANANAs in china.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-9-25 10:26:56 |Display all floors

Re: Why foreign girls came 2 China? give away ur answere

Yeah, we male laowai come to China to fu_ck with your pretty Chinese girls.

Them female laowai come to China because they are losers who can't get a job or a guy in their own country, and now they want a second chance here, where there are even more losers than at home.

Some will say that the they come here to learn Chnese, but at the end of the day, the males' level of Chinese is provably better (because the males always hang with their Chinese girls).

And this is the Western quintessential of it all: it is not the PATH (sitting in the classroom) that counts, but the RESULTS.

(Man, has this forum straightened up their f_iltering or something... hard to succeed at the first post nowadays)

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.