Views: 7420|Replies: 26

guys, which one would you prefer??? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-9-24 13:34:00 |Display all floors
i got a question and i would like guys opinion about this:

which one you prefer:
A. very pretty chinese girl, quite tall (160cm), good proporsion of body, not curvy but slender, slightly tan skin, a bit wavy medium length hair, brunette, very smart, good carrer, fashionable in a good sense, sexy, very independent, witty, and fun to be with.

or

B. cute chinese girl, not really tall (150cm), curvy, fair skin, long straight hair, brunette, not really that smart, no carrer, casual in fashion wise, sexy, family oriented, good to laugh with, and D-cup.

let the battle begin.....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-9-24 13:56:25 |Display all floors

plan C

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-9-24 17:04:34 |Display all floors

Absolutely the first one

I love women who are independent, successful, etc.; the second one might be fun to look at, but beyond that, there's just not much to attract me.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-9-24 17:15:35 |Display all floors

Re: guys, which one would you prefer???

I'll always go for the long straight black hair ones.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-9-24 18:46:58 |Display all floors

how abt plan D

Very pretty Chinese girl, medium height(162cm),skinny ( except for breats&butt),B cup& round butt,quite straight black hair,fair skin,smart,sensitive,very fashionable in a quite good sense,junior in a key university majoring Business English ,not family oriented,witty,super fun to be with, got a ring on her lip,also a ring on her chin,sexy,rock style,enthusiastic in learning different languages.
Wht you think?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-9-25 09:27:01 |Display all floors

awsome

plan D is excellent (curves which is rare in china) excepts with the metals and additional holes on the body (which gives a tribal look)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-9-25 09:44:25 |Display all floors

girl #2

for me i believe the second girl would be nice.  it would cost alot to keep the first girl looking good.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.