Views: 1654|Replies: 6

Hey.. I need help :/ [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-9-18 17:11:00 |Display all floors
Hello,
I have a question conserning QQ english version. I downloaded it, and created an account. I also can talk with friends from China and so on. But, when a person in China writes a sentence in chinese, my computer only shows stuff like that:
ǧÑÔÍòÓï 22:12:55
°Ý°Ý

or

µ«ÎÒ»¹²»ÄÜ»ØÈ¥°¡
ÎÒÒªÅãÄã

so, you can see, i can't read that chinese.. does anyone of you know, where I can install a tool or something like that, that my QQ will show me chinese letters?? For information, I have Windows 2000 and installed chinese language on it.. my QQ version is QQ 2004b english

Thank you for your help! (my QQ Nr. 394690804)

Here is a snapshot, how it's like on my computer:
http://www.sogamed.com/images_member/124118_7.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-9-18 22:55:11 |Display all floors

Re

start->control panel->reginal and language options->advanced
add Chinese to match non-unicode pragrams.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-9-18 23:02:37 |Display all floors

Re

my platform is XP, so i am not quite sure.Maybe have a try

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-9-18 23:46:37 |Display all floors

Re

I tried it, but it doesn't work. Now I'll check, if it will work with the new chinese version.. I hope so.. but thank you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-9-18 23:56:22 |Display all floors

Re

Ok, I installed the new QQ chinese version, and it didn't work either.. so hm.. is there a tool or something for that problem? :/

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-9-19 14:09:35 |Display all floors

it's not advice,hoho...

maybe it's QQ English version 's bug, you can try to install a chinese version again. if the uncoded is still appear,maybe the question is your machine.
have other question,welcome to talk with me,I am software engineer,so it's interesting with it,my MSN is yjrnrboys@hotmail.com

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-9-20 02:24:53 |Display all floors

Re

Hmm unfortunately no succes.. :/

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.