Author: popcorn

Fellow Chinese, look at what our foreign "friends" describe our dear China ??? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-2-16 03:51:50 |Display all floors

NO! This is Not a Good Post!

The topic is pointless and the effect is harmful -- everybody's got to have something to despise? I despise hatred and determined ignorance!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-2-17 00:24:27 |Display all floors

popcorn, my apology in not responding to your message before the date of your po

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-2-17 00:58:19 |Display all floors

Reply: China Haters

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-12-12 11:16:22 |Display all floors
I love China,because it is my motherland,it is my mother! Now,China is progressing very fast! Some countries and peoples are very jealousy ! I believe China will be the number one in the world in the near future ! Till then, those  countries and peoples will shut up their smelly  mouth !
Let's work hard !Let's unite ! Go !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-12-12 21:34:55 |Display all floors
so far I find these furums, I surely register and say something.
the world does not know too much about China, they keep their view attached to China of decades ago.

[ Last edited by abel001 at 2005-12-12 09:39 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-12-15 14:39:42 |Display all floors

Do not care

What about foreigners' view of China and Chinese?Who cares?Why cares for it?We just live for ourselves.And we could change neither our situation nor their opinions by care for it.So go our way, emprove our life conditions,morality and economy,then we will own what we want ,I think.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-12-16 11:12:43 |Display all floors

Maybe just maybe....

...this new openness that is found on this changed forum might just bring a different picture for the world to
see. To me, and just to me, China has been a question mark. China has in the past had a closed society and this can lead to an active imagination. We think...what has China to hide?
Keep this forum as open as possible and ban on foul language and people who are vulgar and maybe the world can learn about the China you talk about.
I also think you should be open to criticism. The lord knows I am not perfect and either is China.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.