Author: popcorn

Fellow Chinese, look at what our foreign "friends" describe our dear China ??? [Copy link] 中文

bchung has been deleted
Post time 2004-2-4 17:56:06 |Display all floors

about my age the eldest one claimed to be 20.

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-2-4 20:00:40 |Display all floors

Purpose -- look at what Johnny did! -edited

Greetings all:

I guess I just can't fathom the purpose of this topic, "popcorn". Do I know the rabble you quote in your original post?

Certainly my heart goes out to "bchung" (I have grown very fond him in this forum) and his classmates -- reminds me of some jerks my younger brother and I ran across in Wisconsin, some hundred thousand years ago.

Fights? and Racism? Well, I have been in more than my share of fights and I have been subjected to racism or nationalism from nearly every kind of faction -- Turks, Australians, red neck Americans, and even the Chinese. So what? There are a.. holes everywhere in the world, is that your point? Or do you think the West has more than its share? Shall we share stories of man's inhumanity to man? No one has the higher moral ground here!

Heck, it don't have to be my race -- just tell em I'm American and I begin to start defending myself right away!

This topic XXXXX stinks like a dead rotting skunk in the middle of the road on a hot Summer's afernoon! -- note I edited this as per "wayves" suggestion. TPJ (88)

Peace

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-2-4 22:05:11 |Display all floors

Mr. Jackstraw (aka 88)

I agree with your points, except the *suck* part.  Popcorn sees this garbage and starts wondering if these jerks are the mainstream view.  I say no, but you’re right, there are a lot of a.. holes out there.  So hopefully, people can get the point across that everybody gets confronted with this stuff, and you just have to learn to recognize it for the trash that it is.      

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-2-5 12:23:38 |Display all floors

reply to "wayves"

Hi "wayves":

Yes, you are right, what I was said was too crude and inexact, so I edited it. Perhaps, it is now more descriptive of my meaning. Some people take interests in dead skunks, I guess. Thanks again for your insight.

Peace for all of us,
TPJ (88)

Use magic tools Report

hanlei has been deleted
Post time 2004-2-5 13:27:51 |Display all floors

lordofwind has the point,,,,

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-2-13 14:01:47 |Display all floors

They are just amusing themselves

By humbling others.
Let them be.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-2-15 09:46:00 |Display all floors

China Haters

There are some old China Haters in this post.

GOOD POST POPCORN.

But there is also a NEW China Hater.

SENECA

seneca, you stand out as such a China Hater.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.