Author: magg84

date with chinese girle [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-9-3 13:59:37 |Display all floors

wtf?

all you fockers coming here thinking your all gonna get some because your so different? you come to this developing country to pick on our nation for the people here cannot leave this country and just want a better life. your here for a holiday fuck for a year then fuck of back home. we believe in karma and fucked so many of your golden pussies and the term is "loose"

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-9-4 01:00:39 |Display all floors

hi..

do you want to know me or flvie???
anyway i like to know you and will mail to you...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-9-4 11:52:32 |Display all floors

reply magg84

what 's your definition or standard of good girl ? beauty .sex appeal. industry.etc.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-9-5 09:41:16 |Display all floors

flavie

yes, you are right, we are still young, and we should look forward to the future.

i thought i have forgotten him. and i thought i could have my own life now, but my friends said i still couldn't forgotten him, because i still loved him. i was very sad when i heard that, i know what they said is ture, but i also know i must forget the past.

it just takes time, although i don't know how long

hope both of us , all of girls can find our Mr.Right

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-9-5 18:16:57 |Display all floors

dont need to forget , girl

honey, u dont need to forget about him, cuz the memory u got is very precious, u know why? it helps u grow, helps u know better about love. dont u agree? and think about how happy u were when u held hands together, sitting on a bench near the lake, chatting aimlessly.. u might cry over it, but dont try to hold back, let it out, and as time passes by, ul get better and better. if u really loved that person, u wont be able to forget him. as for me, i still keep his clothes, his tennis ball, his pics, and things about him that i l never throw away nor forget . what makes a person a true person, is his/her memories, dont throw it away, instead, cherish it, and be thankful :)  hope that i put a big smile on ur face :):)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-9-6 02:07:24 |Display all floors

hi..

tell me about your bed exerience....i had bad time with the chinese girle...they are so complicated...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-9-6 02:11:46 |Display all floors

ha ha

hi...i am nice and gentel...but the chinese girle are so srange i simply cant undestand them some time...could you tell me why....they are so complicated and afried from foreigner???

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.