Author: magg84

date with chinese girle [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-8-30 11:40:47 |Display all floors

I agree with you

That's the reason whether you could find a good chinese girl.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-8-30 11:40:52 |Display all floors

I agree with you

That's the key what will make a role whether you could find a good chinese girl.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-8-30 14:43:27 |Display all floors

mag84, got a good point

Some of the foriegners who come to shanghai are after a decent, loving relationship with a girl who has respect for them.

But it is hard for us, at home we can meet girls in bars, restaurants on the bus or just about anywhere we go. when we come to china it is very difficult for us, we have a hard time in bars, as many women there dont speak our languages well (and we rarely speak chinese well... but im trying to fix that for myself at least!)

Going to an english corner is a good idea. also a good place is at colleges (where you can enroll to study chinese) and some of the western bars do have good women there, or if not good women then women you can get to know who may have good friends!

Dont loose hope (and dont let the assholes who keep going on about the laowai come to china to steal our women get you down. they dont know what they are talking about)

Keep the faith, china is full of great women and as long as you treat them well you could get a nice relationship out of it (i am yet to find the right girl too! thought i had. then her parents told her she wasnt allowed to go out with a white person...)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-8-30 15:14:27 |Display all floors

du courage~```

i am looking for a serious relationship as well, but find it difficult to find a nice guy, dont know where to go. Guess i'd be single for a while then. lol, and if u wanna find a very nice girl, hummm,,,lemme think, besides me....ohwel, i can introduce my friends to u.. what do u think, hehe...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-8-30 18:07:06 |Display all floors

haha

maybe you and the author of this post should talk a bit... me i dont know, i have almost lost faith in meeting girls online, its too easy to conceal who you truly are.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-8-30 22:08:38 |Display all floors

oh ye

yes its not easy...but possible...i met few but they are very good girles...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-8-31 08:24:55 |Display all floors

well...

thanks...i will be happy to meet some of your friends...girles who speak a bit english...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.