Author: wchao37

Whither Japan: at crossroads on V-60 Day. [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-9-1 02:55:55 |Display all floors

Yeah, I can't agree with you more, shan huang ...

One good post speaks louder than tons of garbage from the ghost handles
Ignore them completely, wchao37.

We have nothing to lose. Readers know they are lying and no one really interested in their garbage threads.

2005-08-31 06:43

What was the good post?

Oh, you mean this one --

>>>>

This is Especially dedicated and ONLY dedicated to shan huang and wchao …

Forget about the biblical Adam and Eve’s story.

Here, let me give CD forum a shan huang’s twist to the story.

Million and millions of years ago in the nascent history of mankind and before the invention of clothing ….. one day on a hot afternoon

Adam was eating an apple.

While doing so, the vision of Eve came to mind ….

He e j a c u l a t e s ….. naturally (God's gift, Adam believed ...)

Suddenly popped came shan huang. Shocked at what he saw, shan huang SCREAMED ……”P R O F A N I T Y !!!!!!”

Equally STUNNED to see this flat-chested ….. Adam STOPPED.

Now, wchao and shan huang …

I want you both to feel the part of your body

<<<<

ABSOLUTELY a one good post.

So, have the two of you figured out??

Yes, How do you feel?  Feel the feel of the part of your body ....

Tell us, we all in CD forum would like to know how you and wchao both "feel" your Adam's story.

Dare the dare the dare to tell us?

:)

We'll wait .

---
Whampoa HAHAHA!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-9-1 03:00:24 |Display all floors

Yeah, I can't agree with you more, shan huang ...

One good post speaks louder than tons of garbage from the ghost handles
Ignore them completely, wchao37.

We have nothing to lose. Readers know they are lying and no one really interested in their garbage threads.

2005-08-31 06:43

What was the good post?

Oh, you mean this one --

>>>>

This is Especially dedicated and ONLY dedicated to shan huang and wchao …

Forget about the biblical Adam and Eve’s story.

Here, let me give CD forum a shan huang’s twist to the story.

Million and millions of years ago in the nascent history of mankind and before the invention of clothing ….. one day on a hot afternoon

Adam was eating an apple.

While doing so, the vision of Eve came to mind ….

He e j a c u l a t e s ….. naturally (God's gift, Adam believed ...)

Suddenly popped came shan huang. Shocked at what he saw, shan huang SCREAMED ……”P R O F A N I T Y !!!!!!”

Equally STUNNED to see this flat-chested ….. Adam STOPPED.

Now, wchao and shan huang …

I want you both to feel the part of your body

<<<<

ABSOLUTELY a one good post.

So, have the two of you figured out??

Yes, How do you feel?  Feel the feel of the part of your body ....

Tell us, we all in CD forum would like to know how you and wchao both "feel" your Adam's story.

Dare the dare the dare to tell us?

:)

We'll wait .

---
Whampoa HAHAHA!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-9-1 03:08:07 |Display all floors

Beats me ...

I clicked "submit" once but how did my post appear twice?

Is this the privilege of being a "shadow" handle?

Much as I would like to go back and delete my duplicate post, you guys know I can't.  There is no EDIT key.

So, don't blame if others feel they've been deprived of the little space here.

---
Whampoa HAHAHA!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-9-2 07:23:18 |Display all floors

Back in business

We had to delete all the imposter's post on the V-60 post in the outer forums.  

Now it has been cleansed and is back in my column area in the Reader's Opinion Section.

Note that I will not be using my handle "wchao37" to write the posts.  I will not write short (less than two sentences) posts nor would I ever use King's Cowshed in the comments section.

That way, nobody can attribute a quote to me using my handle "wchao37"as an imposter.

You will recognize my long posts since my style is inimitable.

Thank you all for your continued support of CD, which is improving on its software control over nuisance posts.  In the meantime, let's bear with the available software as is.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-9-2 07:26:03 |Display all floors

Ladies and gentlemen, lend me your ears:

This is wchao37 and I am doing some testing to see if you recognize my writings.

Beware of those unholy elements who will now use even my own handle to upload dirty posts to discredit and attack me.

The forces of evil growing ever more so violent, their reactions here and elsewhere are well-nigh predictable and we just have to adjust accordingly due to the limited monitoring capacities of our software at CD.

We simply need to stand together as one against them in total rejection of their inhumanity.

The Oligarchic and Zionist forces are doing all they can to stamp out their opponents and forumites such as wchao37 have inadvertently become their prime targets.

They have even labeled me as the "prima donna of Chinadaily.com" despite the small role I am playing as an occasional writer in this forum. One book listed on the New York Times bestsellers list for months (China Inc. by Ted C. Fishman on page 292) even knowingly misrepresented me as being an official from the Chinese government.

I definitely do not need all this attention and I want to clarify once for all that I am just an ordinary netizen just like anyone else expressing my views, and I certainly don't have any official or unofficial affiliation with CD.

I have not received one fen or nickel from any sources in compensation at any time.

Just one gnawing query though.

Are the Oligarchic Forces including the neocons not pushing for so called democracy throughout the world? Are they not enmeshed in a quagmire in Iraq presumably because of such a push?

Why is it then when it comes to wchao37 expressing his views they go berserk and attack him from all directions?

You could all see their unbelievably boorish behavior in the V-60 comments section, entailing the deletion of pages of faked comments using other regular forumites' handles. Now they have called upon even long-dormant oldsters to return here to try to revamp their ranks.

But history had repeatedly taught us that "de dao doi zhuo, ce dao gua zhuo" (a righteous cause enjoys wide support and a non-righteous one fetches little). They will fail by the end of the day whether I am here or not. That is the megatrend of world history with the revivalism of the Peaceful Forces.

China is a potent force for peace in our world and her pool of sons and daughters like me is simply inexhaustible.

Ironically, the EVIL forces call other peace- loving nations evil and they are best exemplified by the re-emergence of Japanese militarism.

The combined forces of Japanese militarism and Zionism have long eyed Chinadaily.com - our main English portal to the outside world - as a rich venue to reach and influence English-speaking netizens inside and outside the Old Country. That was why they were so adamant about keeping UN influence out of this forum - for the same reason why swordsman John Bolton had been sent to the UN by Bush after bypassing a Congress deadlocked on the appointment and Wolfowitz to the World Bank..

As such, they masquerade as "pro-China" laowais who know not a word of Chinese and yet feel competent enough to mouth obscenely ignorant comments about China and the contemporary world. In the future I am sure their spying headquarters will send spies conversant in Chinese to this place to confound our viewers in an ever-enlarging conspiracy of disruption.

In the inner forums there is presently a banned Zionist who is using more than fifty false handles (or ghosts) to incite members to attack me and others. He had even stolen my handle with a upper W or lower case w in the outer forums especially in my V-60 post using unbelievably dirty and racially provocative words to confuse the viewers.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-9-2 07:36:08 |Display all floors

wchao37-Announcement 2005-09-01 01:39

SO JUST BE FOREWARNED THAT until further notice I WILL NOT BE writing here in the comments section in the outer forums where this post has been relegated to the columnist area of Readers Opinion.  

I shall not be writing using the wchao37 handle from this point on in the outer forums, and I definitely will not be writing using King's Cowshed Grades II and III English when I do discuss here. I will NOT be making short comments and my style in longer posts is inimitable.

This is the best protection from the imposters who had stolen the use of  my handle shamelessly, and this change has been necessitated by the ongoing situation:

For a period of 30 hours that I was absent from these outer forums last week the Zionist and a Japan apologist who said Hirohito was a "revered figure" managed to pose as members of different ethnicities and different ages including one as a twelve year-old kid to attack me.

They had even posed as several regular members who usually befriended us in the cause of the Chinese nation in an obvious attempt to incite misunderstandings between us. Using this dirty trick this spy caused a major disruption in these forums and entire pages had to be deleted and the post withdrawn.

These Zionists hate our cause and me in particular and have threatened to kill me in open forum.

Yes, whatever they cannot accomplish through grapevine sessions they would do it by threats.. I have received death threats in emails and PM for holding these veritable truths close to heart. These are cowards who cannot hold a handle to even Captain Hook in their duels with Peter Pan.

Mine is only one life but the lives of the victims of WWII (including the thirty-five million Chinese killed by the dastardly Japanese imperialists under Hirohito and six million Jews killed by Hitler) as well as those of Israeli occupation of Palestine are much more important reminders of endemic EVIL in our world. Their grievances need to be redressed and wrongs undone.

The Supreme Courts in Tokyo and Tel Aviv have never been and never will be the final arbiters of justice. The Conscience of the World is.

The Goddess of the Eternal Court smiles on us and will pre-empt any mudslinging on the part of these culprits.

Just learn to ignore them as we improve CD software to keep them out in the future.

I repeat-

JUST BE FOREWARNED THAT until further notice I WILL NOT BE writing here in the comments section using the wchao37 handle from this point on, and I definitely will not be writing using King's Cowshed Grades II and III English when I do discuss here. I will NOT be making short comments and my style in longer posts is inimitable.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-9-2 17:31:18 |Display all floors

up

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.