Author: wchao37

Whither Japan: at crossroads on V-60 Day. [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-8-27 12:55:33 |Display all floors

thank you

for being civil, whampoa.

i praised wchao37 because i read between the lines of what he had written, and understood it would not be an easy thing to write, yet he had done it with such elegance and peakish overview.

let me narrate something personal;  one day i happened upon a book fair; it was trivial stuff until i walked into a booth filled with history books; randomly i picked one out, it was titled Unit 731 At Harbin, written by an american soldier, apparently an extremely rare find; a hot day, i sat down, browsed the pages, and started to read. Until i turned to the photos.

I am already an old man; yet that afternoon, in that small booth, with a rare book opened before me, i wept.  First time in a long while.

The bookseller was shocked and wanted to ask me what was wrong; with tears brimming in my eyes, i opened my mouth but could not say anything.  No words came out.

Do you understand it was the magnitude of the bestiality, brutality and injustice that was recorded which gnawed away the last vestige of my humanity at that moment?

It's about something inside me which has died.

I don't even want to talk about the japanese neocons and ultras and tokyo-u trained legislators and publishers and ministers and court magistrates anymore.

I stop here, and go out for a cigarette, again.

Thank you for reading.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-8-27 18:54:20 |Display all floors

markwu, an honest man who could see the non-Jewish truth (the real truth) about

I salute you!

And I wish to thank you for your support.  

It is an honor to be appreciated by a courageous man that does not bend with the winds.

I knew you felt the same way about the war against Japan as I did.  How could we not -- knowing the same sights and the same plights?

And you dared to say it when the Gang of Three was running amuck.

We both have a very traditional Chinese orientation, and what you felt there in that little booth is what I would have felt.

These petty little crooks only cared how cute they looked in the pimp's eyes as ghouls of the same bum.  

They wished to be told they were good cooks too, but all they could come up with was watery porridge.

They wished to be told that they could paint Mona Lisa too, but all they could do was to paint a big P word on her face.   

See how as soon as you used the word "great" as in "great fart" they stopped attacking you.

They crave for the same recognition, without having to work for it.

And when they couldn't, they plastered Mona Lisa's nose with a big P word.

In a way it is subtle flattery too because they are saying since your work is so good it must have been plagiarized.

Having established their Jewish truth, they set out to find the Jewish facts, and just picked three random sites to furnish those 'facts,' one of which was a CNN home page, another a Korean newspaper that I had brought to their attention that had nothing in common with my post except the first two words, and the third a site leading to the gallery site that had quoted the first sentence of the first version of my own post, and kept on saying they were going to present more evidence.  How could anyone block anything if they had anything at all?  There had been dozens of rubbish posts announcing they were going to upload something, only to come up empty-handed each time.

In other words, the owner of these ghosts is a typical Zionist Jew -- dishonest, unscrupulous, shameless and uninhibited.

In contrast to their indignance at Nazi atrocities earlier on during V-60 Europe festivities, these self-styled "pro-China" imposters say not a word in mourning of the heroes and victims of the Chinese nation.

These pretentious and hypocritic Zionists are the scum of the earth and have proven by their actions here how truthful this characterization is.

It has therefore become the non-Jewish truth (the real truth).

So here is the deal to this mental nutcase, eyeing his neighbor's wife at his funeral, even changing the name to her husband's to enthrall her:  

The nutcase's original name is "haha," that is, a joke of a midget.  now it is ........xxxxxxxhaha, .after the dead one in the dumpster.

_________

So here is the situation.

Obviously this is a hoax you are pulling, pest-control=canchin=whampoa=chairman=Darrell Coleman=ohmygoodness

wchao37 always means what he says.

He wants to be left alone and not be bothered so that he can concentrate on his writings.

He doesn't attack anyone first anytime anywhere.

If he is attacked, he may choose to ignore it or he doesn't.

If he doesn't, he will usually give the other fellow a chance, and keeps silent for a few days for observation purposes..

If the other guy is really dense, like this kwok_ho who tried to test his patience repeatedly over several days, then he will counterattack.

When he counterattacks, you can still apologize in time and all will be forgotten.

If you don't apologize after it has been proven that your attacks are unwarranted and you need to apologize, he will issue you several more warnings.

If after repeated warnings you still continue the mudslinging like in this case and continue uploading attacking posts, like what this pest-control ghost of Darrell Coleman is doing and thinks that he can get away with it, then the forum law will have to be applied.

A banned ghost does not have any membership rights. His presence here is subject to the good graces of the host, like a worker on probation.

There is no tenure and his presence in the forum can be revoked at any time.

So after repeated warnings against pest-control and whampoa not to continue with the mudslinging with false and groundless charges of plagiarism, the mudslinging still goes on, then it is the right of a full member to look into the crystal ball.

That's how I know someone is going to see his maker pretty soon if not already.

He can try to post and see what happens.

wchao37 is a fair person but you will be sorry if you think you can ignore his pleas for justice.

When he asks you for an apology you should do it on the double, when the case has been reviewed to the last detail, including an actual examination of the site that pest-control had referred to as "evidence."

The hoax or falsehood is blatant and base and is intended to inflict harm on wchao37's reputation with malice.

If canchin continues in this mudslinging mode he will be taken care of too.

Do not say you have not been forewarned.

No one is going to waste precious time on a piece of sh*t.

P.,S.

Remember always -- if he counter-attacks there will be no let-up and you'd wish you were never born.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-8-27 18:59:16 |Display all floors

shanhuang, I will soon

Yes, I think your post must have contained a sensitive word and like some of mine, was "sunk" and never came back.

The main thing I saw during a trip to Berlin four years ago that had anything to do with the U.S. in that city was Charlie's Checkpoint, which was the entrance to the U.S. garrison in West Berlin.

A visit to Germany will tell you that Japan needs to have a total transformation from top to bottom to make that nation hospitable to human beings.

it is all a matter of who's in power to make the turn that Germany had negotiated so successfully.

I will continue on my odyssey when we settle down again.

Too many ghouls around still.

One ghoul says he wants to see an invisible doctor that can cure their disease but they don't carry any legal papers in Hongkong like I do.

So they want to swim the Hongkong Harbor and make a loud splash to scare the sharks away.

I am waiting for him alright.......

...........with a big stick that will break his numskull into two to truly cure his disease -- green bile will ooze out from the mush-mush between his donkey ears and he will be cured (French pronunciation of "killed."  Mais oui?  Nez pas?)..

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-8-28 04:10:51 |Display all floors

Yes

Odyssey will continue when the time is ripe.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-8-29 05:58:12 |Display all floors

Markwu ....

If you tell me you are an old man, I will say, with respect, xiao bei bu gan dang, qing duo zhi jiao.

I am Chinese.

>>> Do you understand it was the magnitude of the bestiality, brutality and injustice that was recorded which gnawed away the last vestige of my humanity at that moment? <<<

If I tell you how tortuous and tormenting I felt when I read the book, “Rape of Nanking” by Ms Iris Chang, would you understand how I feel and what it takes for me to read every word in the book?  There are very gross pictures in the book too.

< I am reading two other books on the rape of Nanking. >

My first source of knowledge of the Japanese atrocities does not come from books.  It comes from my parents, my mother especially.  She is old.

My father was more reticent (like you, I supposed) but the pain I saw in his face, whenever the subject was broached, is unequivocal.

My mother, on the other hand, is more vocal on her condemnations.  Partly, I gather, it is because she ne’er goes to school.  Partly, I gather, it is because she was there and personally eye-witnessed how the atrocities on the Chinese were committed and how her parents and all the Chinese had suffered during the war.  She was a toddler or a little girl then.

Though she does not have the advantage of words that Ms Iris Chang had, she has drummed into me from young her story on what the Japanese did to the Chinese during the war.  She gives me one of the most precious things I could ever hoped –

a first-hand eye-witness account – how the Japanese soldiers gang-raped women in her village and mutilated them after the rape; how the Japanese used deception to trick the Chinese out of their hiding in order to slaughter them all; how families had to split up and take refuge in different relatives’ homes and so on …. (many personal account of the hardships during the Japanese invasion suffered by any normal households).

My parents’ hometown is not in Nanking and you can imagine ….

So, when I read Ms Chang’s book with her carefully researched details, it sent chill down my spine the reality and much worse going back to the 1930s/40s what my mother would repeat over and over again.

The elders in the Community from which I grow up are very dear to me.  I see tears in their eyes and tears rolling down their cheeks whenever they spoke of the hardships and terrors during the Japanese war.  Often a puzzle to us as we kids would wonder always why po po and ye ye are crying …... they who are “invincible” and not having to suffer the caning and scolding from their parents.

.... this Chapter in History is precious to me and I hope all the Chinese feel the same way and put their vanity and conceit in second place when they want to talk about the subject.  I am referring to decent Chinese.

And like I say the Japanese are UNFORGIVABLE and so are the barbaric British and Westerners ....

For the two IDIOTS (and I hope they are Chinese and did not lie about this too) to side with the Brit kid and promote HIS agenda here is simply my last straw.

So, be warned, kids!  I won’t repeat this.

---
Whampoa

To the treacherous Tsupasat (club211) – go f*ck yer mother’s as s, you BASTARD!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-8-29 06:02:41 |Display all floors

Moderators, please upload my post ... (have some decency please!!)

Markwu - I have a response for you but my post has, as usual, not appeared.

---
Whampoa

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-8-29 06:04:18 |Display all floors

I repost ....

Markwu …

If you tell me you are an old man, I will say, with respect, xiao bei bu gan dang, qing duo zhi jiao.

I am Chinese.

>>> Do you understand it was the magnitude of the bestiality, brutality and injustice that was recorded which gnawed away the last vestige of my humanity at that moment? <<<

If I tell you how tortuous and tormenting I felt when I read the book, “Rape of Nanking” by Ms Iris Chang, would you understand how I feel and what it takes for me to read every word in the book?  There are very gross pictures in the book too.

< I am reading two other books on the rape of Nanking. >

My first source of knowledge of the Japanese atrocities does not come from books.  It comes from my parents, my mother especially.  She is old.

My father was more reticent (like you, I supposed) but the pain I saw in his face, whenever the subject was broached, is unequivocal.

My mother, on the other hand, is more vocal on her condemnations.  Partly, I gather, it is because she ne’er goes to school.  Partly, I gather, it is because she was there and personally eye-witnessed how the atrocities on the Chinese were committed and how her parents and all the Chinese had suffered during the war.  She was a toddler or a little girl then.

Though she does not have the advantage of words that Ms Iris Chang had, she has drummed into me from young her story on what the Japanese did to the Chinese during the war.  She gives me one of the most precious things I could ever hoped –

a first-hand eye-witness account – how the Japanese soldiers gang-raped women in her village and mutilated them after the rape; how the Japanese used deception to trick the Chinese out of their hiding in order to slaughter them all; how families had to split up and take refuge in different relatives’ homes and so on …. (many personal account of the hardships during the Japanese invasion suffered by any normal households).

My parents’ hometown is not in Nanking and you can imagine ….

So, when I read Ms Chang’s book with her carefully researched details, it sent chill down my spine the reality and much worse going back to the 1930s/40s what my mother would repeat over and over again.

The elders in the Community from which I grow up are very dear to me.  I see tears in their eyes and tears rolling down their cheeks whenever they spoke of the hardships and terrors during the Japanese war.  Often a puzzle to us as we kids would wonder always why po po and ye ye are crying …... they who are “invincible” and not having to suffer the caning and scolding from their parents.

.... this Chapter in History is precious to me and I hope all the Chinese feel the same way and put their vanity and conceit in second place when they want to talk about the subject.  I am referring to decent Chinese.

And like I say the Japanese are UNFORGIVABLE and so are the barbaric British and Westerners ....

For the two IDIOTS (and I hope they are Chinese and did not lie about this too) to side with the Brit kid and promote HIS agenda here is simply my last straw.

So, be warned, kids!  I won’t repeat this.

---
Whampoa

To the treacherous Tsupasat (club211) – go f*ck yer mother’s as s, you BAST**D!!!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.