Views: 8585|Replies: 29

Chinese Men, Western Women in US [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-8-19 20:58:16 |Display all floors
I want to know what Chinese men from mainland thik about Western women.  Do the men develop real love for Western women, or do they believe Western women are just for playing around?  If Western woman makes love with Chinese man before marriage, does he think she is lewd and bad?  Does he prefer to play with American girl and marry Chinese girl?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-8-21 17:32:03 |Display all floors

i know chinese guys mentality

they prob like western womens physical features because they are different but when it comes to the real thing theyll marry chinese girls because the culture if similar and chinese guys after getting past the oh yellow hair so exotic stage theyll think they are fat and ugly and disgusting i think......they like chinese girls better chinese girls are just too hot

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-8-22 00:11:07 |Display all floors

Then I'm depressed

This really sucks!  I finally meet the greatest guy ever and culture stands in the way (or maybe he just doesn't like me???).  I really feel that this Chinese man and I can learn from each other and be so good for each other.  But I think he doesn't see me as a serious relationship because of the cultural differences.  Sometimes I feel like he is testing me.  Sigh.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-8-22 00:27:05 |Display all floors

to tell the truth

as a chinese girl, i know what is in men' mind.

though much better than before, most of the chinese think that westeners are causual about sex and lovers.

and who knows wether u will stay in china all your life?

so , it is natural for him not to take you seriously, unless you give him enough confidence.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-8-22 00:34:20 |Display all floors

I am in the US

My Chinese man is here in the US.  He has been here 15 years, but we only just met a few months ago.  I don't think he has any clue as to how much I care for him.  I don't feel like he is exotic or just a fetish because he is Chinese.  I don't think I am above him because I am American.  I think he is the most wonderful man I ever met.  At first he seemed to respect me, but then one afternoon he came to me and we almost made love.  Since then he ignores me even though I tell him several times that I have been anxious about what happened and that I want to do things as they are most pleasing and comfortable to him.  If he doesn't want to have sexual relationship, I can understand, but that he refuses to talk to me and explain how he feels...it is so painful.  Maybe it is wrong to express feelings to a Chinese man?  I am ignorant and know it (though I am very smart academically and have MA degree) when it comes to his needs and preferences.  But I am willing to learn if only he will talk to me.  He acts stoic and just shrugs.  This seems so disrespectful, like he thinks I am a fool.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-8-22 00:56:35 |Display all floors

dont show too much interest in sex

chinese men will be worried about it.

man are selfish , when u are too generous to him, he will think that u will be equally generous to other men.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-8-22 01:08:02 |Display all floors

But why won't he talk to me anymore?

I am so worried that he's never going to call again...and seriously, I don't care about the sex.  I just really love the guy.  He's fantastic person.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.